Freshly Renovated Townhouse - Sought After Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located toward the rear of a group of 6 only, this solid brick, two storey townhouse offers
A spacious lounge / dining provides the entrance statement, new floating floors and contemporary lighting providing a relaxing atmosphere. A modern kitchen adjoins in a semi open plan design. Bright white cabinetry, upgraded bench tops, stainless steel appliances and modern tap-ware combine to create a pleasant place to cook, complete with a breakfast bar providing a great place to sit and chat. A walk through laundry gives access to a good size rear courtyard. A separate toilet with vanity completes the lower level.
Upstairs offers 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes, new floating floor boards and freshly painted with neutral and bright colour schemes. Ducted air conditioning will keep the summer temperatures at bay, assisted by a new, modern ceiling fan in the larger bedroom. A well-appointed and newly renovated upstairs bathroom adds a welcome convenience and luxury fixtures to guests and residents.
- Solid brick, 2 storey townhouse in quiet leafy location
- Located toward the rear of a group of only 6
- Lounge / dining with new floating floors
- Contemporary light fittings to the living areas
- Semi open plan design
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quality bench tops, bright white cabinetry and breakfast bar
- Downstairs toilet with vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access door
- Good size courtyard with clothes line
- Single carport
- 2 bedrooms with ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in bedroom 1
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bright and renovated upstairs bathroom
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport nearby, a short walk away on Galway Avenue. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
This one is a must view'!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.