Exceptional Family Home In Stunning Location with inground pool - DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
***Please check website for open times***
Immaculately presented and boasting impressive street appeal is this custom designed Federation style family residence situated in a prominent position with stunning views.
The charming facade features a double garage UMR with rear access roll-a-door and a sparkling in ground pool and entertainers under covered patio area plus kitchen and pizza oven
Large spacious rooms throughout with plenty of space for a growing family this amazing home offers large living areas, a superb entertainer's kitchen, four generous size bedrooms, master with luxurious ensuite plus built in robes, large family bathroom, fitted out laundry and plenty of built in cupboards.
Step inside the entrance hall with stunning tiled floor which continues throughout the living areas. To the right is the elegant formal lounge and dining with quality curtains and plush curtains and light fittings.
Through to the rear is the huge open plan kitchen, casual meals and family area featuring abundant windows and sliding doors which lead out to a fantastic undercover patio and sparkling in-ground pool. Quality cafe blinds for all weather entertaining.
The kitchen boasts abundant storage including a walk in pantry, overheads, island bench with built in wall oven, induction cooktop for fast cooking and a stylish stainless steel dishwasher.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature built in robes, plush carpet and window finishigs, the 4th bedroom or study has tiled flooring for easy cleaning. The formal dining room could also be utilised as a 5th bedroom if required.
The double garage includes direct internal entry as well as a wide automatic panel lift door to the front. Rear access to the rear yard through the single garage door.
Ideally positioned in walking distance to the Greenwith primary school and Lady of Hope Christian school, this is a highly sought after location perfect for growing families.
- Outstanding custom designed family residence
- Sparkling in ground pool with regular pool maintenance included (tenants are responsible for cost of pool chemicals)
- Charming Federation style facade
- Queen Anne bay window
- Double garage UMR with auto panel lift door
- Rear access roll-a-door
- Immaculate presentation inside and out
- Four generous size bedrooms
- Spacious living areas
- Elegant formal lounge and dining
- Large open plan kitchen, meals and family
- Family room that could be used as a theatre room with plush carpet
- Kitchen with abundant cupboards and overheads
- Stylish stainless steel dishwasher
- Ceramic induction cooktop
- Walk in pantry & plenty
- Island bench
- Automatic roller shutters along the front of home
- Fully tiled entry and living areas
- Plush carpet in 3 bedrooms and tiled flooring in the 4th bedroom or study
- Spacious family bathroom
- Laundry with built in cupboards
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Versatile 5th bedroom or formal dining
- Quality curtains/blinds throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & gas heating
- Gas instantaneous hot water service
- Large spacious undercover entertaining patio plus outside W/C
- Outdoor kitchen area plus pizza oven
- Good quality cafe blinds for all weather entertaining
- Low maintenance fully established gardens
- Large tool shed, plus extra storage in pool room
- Walk to local shops, schools and transport
- Close to major shopping centres
- Ideal for growing families
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.