Great Location - Contemporary Design - Modern Luxury
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
A unique design and contemporary fittings highlight generous open plan indoor and outdoor spaces across this low maintenance 3 bedroom family home. The home offers spacious formal and casual living areas, perfect for those who enjoy modern luxury and entertaining family and friends at home.
White gloss tiled floors and modern neutral tones greet us as we enter, creating a fashionable ambience for your daily lifestyle.
A huge open plan living / dining area offers large windows with natural light gently infusing a natural warmth. A stunning kitchen overlooks, boasting bright modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry space, and a large wrap-around breakfast bar. Enjoy uninterrupted views over indoor and outdoor living spaces as you prepare meals in style. A formal lounge/games or theatre room is is off the main entrance way, providing an alternative living space for entertaining friends and family, your man cave, billiard table or children's play area.
Glass sliding doors open to a paved outdoor entertaining area that feels like a natural extension of the indoor zones. Entertain friends and family outdoors in style overlooking a spacious lawn covered rear yard, perfect for children's play.
The master bedroom offers a walk in robe plus en suite bathroom with quality tapware and fittings, providing terrific parental amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of double proportion, bedroom 2 with built-in robe adding to the appeal.
A 3-way bathroom central to bedrooms 2 & 3 caters for both residents and guests.
A generous central garage provides secure accommodation for 2 vehicles plus some additional storage space.
At a glance:
- Contemporary design
- Quiet location
- Low maintenance yards and surrounds
- Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with bright modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry space with wine rack, and large wrap-around breakfast bar
- Stunning gloss tiled floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge, games room or home theatre adjacent front entrance
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking generous lawned yard
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3, double portion size with built-in robe to bedroom 2
- 3-way bathroom with modern fittings
- Separate laundry with additional storage
- Double garage with internal access to the home
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Reverse cycle spilt AC system in main living area
Peacefully located amongst other similar homes in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, (just a short walk away), Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets plus Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Rowe Park, just an easy walk away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.