2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Lounge areas in a beautiful Townhouse close to the city! This one is too good to miss!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
**Sorry No Pets** ***Please attend via Front entrance on Nixon Street***
Townhouse living is at its very best here with two spacious bedrooms and two separate living areas. Porcelain tiles and high 3 metre ceilings greet us upon entering the home, and a sleek light filled formal lounge (or perfect home office), is the first port of call, a sleek contemporary stairwell adds to the architectural charm.
The porcelain tiles flow effortlessly past a guest powder room and throughout the kitchen / family area. A sharp modern kitchen design makes exceptional use of available space and the 2 pack cupboards and stainless steel appliances create a smooth ambience. Sliding glass doors lead to an exposed aggregate courtyard, ideal for outdoor entertaining. A good size carport with rear access provides ample under cover parking.
Upstairs provides two bedrooms, both magnificently appointed with ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms. The main bedroom has a walk through robe and full bathroom with separate bath and shower. Bedroom 2 has a good size en-suite and a provision for future robes.
* Stone bench tops
* Alarm system with two separate key pads
* Handy under stairs storage area
* 2 pack cabinetry throughout
* 2 Bedrooms - 2 Living areas
* Square set cornices
* 1.8Kw solar system
*Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
* SMEG appliances
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and full en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom and robe provision
* Porcelain tiles to the entire ground floor
* 3m ceilings downstairs and 2.7m ceilings with 2.4m doors throughout the home
* Downlights throughout the entire home
* 6 Star energy rating
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
* Tinted window to the rear of the home
* Modern finish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Spacious family / dining with rear courtyard access
* Exposed aggregate front and rear courtyards
* Rear access large single carport with auto panel lift door
* Low maintenance yards
Located on the "Waterford" development of Northgate, within easy reach of transport and all facilities. Take your pick of local shopping centres with Greenacres Shopping Centre in one direction and Northgate Shopping Centre in the other direction. There is a heap of local schools at your disposal including Hillcrest Primary, St Martins Primary, Hampstead Primary and St Pius X School as well as the recognised Cedar and Heritage Colleges at Northgate. Be sure to inspect this contemporary home today, you will not be disappointed.
>12 Month Lease
>Standard Water charges apply
>Sorry No Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.