This property is available now.
Low Maintenance Home in Peaceful Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located, set back off the road in quiet cul-de-sac location, this Sekisui House, 2013 constructed courtyard home offers quiet and secure accommodation over a 3 bedroom design. The low maintenance allotment will ensure maximum leisure time while contemporary fixtures and fittings create a bright, sophisticated living space, ideal for a relaxed daily lifestyle.
Floating floors, neutral tones and LED down lighting offer a soft, relaxed atmosphere as we enter to a wide hallway, a great reception for your friends, family & guests. An open plan living & dining room has the kitchen overlooking in a contemporary design that provides a modern everyday space, offering the ability to cook as you socialise, or just keep an eye on the kids. Stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, and crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, dishwasher provision and breakfast bar all combine into a fabulous kitchen.
A second living room is a bonus. Located adjacent the hallway in an open plan layout, this cosy second living space allows that "bit of extra" room, great for use as a study, theatre, formal lounge or kids playroom.
Dine outdoors alfresco style on a north facing, verandah covered deck, a great spot to soak up the sun while enjoying your morning coffee. A manicured rear courtyard has a generous lawned area and established plantings, providing a great place and ideal for the younger children to play.
The 3 bedrooms are all of good proportion, all offering crisp carpets and downlights. The main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, providing quality amenities for the master suite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable and both offer built-in robes.
A spacious main bathroom, complete with spa bath, a walk through laundry and single garage with automatic panel lift door plus both internal and external access pedestrian doors complete a fabulous offering.
At a glance:
- Low maintenance courtyard home in a peaceful, low traffic location
- 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets and downlights
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious entry hall with floating floors
- Formal lounge/second living /study
- Open plan living/dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard, and crisp white cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, dishwasher provision and breakfast bar
- Alfresco dining deck with verandah over
- Low maintenance, fully landscaped rear yard with ample lawn and garden area
- Spacious main bathroom with spa bath
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal & external access doors
- Aluminium deadlock windows throughout
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Exposed aggregate front driveway and paths
- Crimsafe security screen to the front door
- Instant gas hot water service
- Pop up sprinklers to the rear lawn
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area and approximately 9km to the city. Local open spaces include Northgate Community and Sports Club, (at your doorstep), Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, St Martins Primary, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.
12 Martin Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
309m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.