This property will be available from June 29, 2018.
Stunning Family Home In Sought After Location!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located amongst other similar courtyard homes and within easy reach of all amenities, this stylish courtyard entertainer offers a desirable open plan lifestyle with quality indoor and outdoor living areas flowing across a 3 bedroom design.
Manicured gardens and hedges greet us upon arrival, creating a crisp street appeal that welcomes us into the home. A wide entrance hall boasts floating floors and a neutral colour scheme that flows effortlessly throughout the living spaces. Quality window treatments and soft furnishings make a notable statement providing a sophisticated elegance.
A fantastic kitchen overlooks the lounge and dining area in an open plan design that allows for full personal interactivity. Entertain as you cook with this fabulous kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, quality cabinetry, island bench with curved breakfast bar, tiled splashback and double sink with Pura Tap.
Sliding glass doors open to a gabled pergola providing a relaxing space for alfresco entertaining. A ceiling fan overhead will moderate the temperature while you relax with family and friends. A fully landscaped, fenced and retained rear yard boasts established lawn and garden beds. Mature palms soften the yard while a tool shed adds valuable outdoor storage.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with crisp floating floors and quality window treatments. Bedroom 1 has dual decorative windows allowing natural light to infuse through the room. A spacious en suite bathroom and adjacent walk-in robe complete an impressive master suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of good proportion, both offering built-in robes. A cleverly designed 3-way bathroom allows for both resident and guest amenities with an open vanity providing a stylish convenience. A laundry with external access door completes the wet areas.
A single garage with automatic panel lift door also offers an internal pedestrian door into the main home, allowing for easy resident access while providing secure car parking for one vehicle. There is also room for a second car to park off street in the paved driveway.
Features in brief:
- Contemporary designed courtyard home on generous low maintenance allotment
- Appealing street presence with established gardens and planter beds
- Floating floors, neutral tones and quality soft furnishings throughout
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Master bedroom with dual decorative windows, spacious en suite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quality cabinetry, island bench with curved breakfast bar, tiled splashback and double sink with Pura Tap
- Outdoor entertaining area offering gabled pergola with ceiling fan
- Automatic security roller shutters to the street facing windows
- 3-way bathroom with open vanity
- Gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted and zoned air conditioning system
- 3.0m wide single garage with auto roller door and internal access door
- Low maintenance, fully landscaped yard
- Tool shed
- Covered sand pit
Centrally located between Northgate Common and the Northgate Community and Sports Club, both great places for your exercise and relaxation, this tidy courtyard home offers the prospective purchaser a very comfortable contemporary lifestyle. Local schools include Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary, along with Northgate Child Care Centre & Kindergarten, all within easy reach. Public transport is close at hand and shopping at Northgate Shopping Centre is a modern and complete shopping experience.
Don't hesitate, viewing this exciting courtyard home will not disappoint.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
398m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.