Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Entertainer with Sparkling In-ground Pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, this revitalised, renovated and extended family home offers a sophisticated family lifestyle over a generous floorplan designed for entertaining and relaxation. The original 1952 constructed austerity home is barely recognisable with significant upgrades producing a modern living space, perfect for the growing family or busy professionals who enjoy entertaining at home in a luxurious contemporary living environment.
Art deco ceiling roses, cornices and character features flow throughout the original home, combining with polished timber floors and plantation shutters to create a comfortable living space. Crisp porcelain tiles combine with neutral colour tones in an open plan extension, offering a stylish contemporary sophistication for your casual everyday interactions. Commercial grade aluminium doors and windows seamlessly integrate the new with the old, with feature pendant lighting and a slow combustion heater providing the character.
A stunning designer kitchen overlooks offering ornate feature tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, crisp contemporary cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain or keep an eye on the kids with a unique central position offering a full view over the family room and outdoors beyond.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 offering built-in robes. The master also boasts a modern ensuite bathroom with rail shower and modern fittings. Bedroom 2 & 4 have direct access to outdoor living facilities with bedroom 2 boasting a private deck overlooking the rear yard.
A large rear yard with manicured gardens and sweeping lawns. A solar heated in-ground pool with glass pool fence and paved surrounds offers year round entertainment. Swim jets will ensure you get your daily exercise. A paved pergola covered patio area boasts a breakfast bar window and shade blinds offering a comfortable space for outdoor living.
A 9m x 3.8m (approx.) carport will cater for 2 small or 1.5 large cars while a 6m x 4m (approx.) garage houses the pool filtration and allows plenty of storage or workshop space. Secure gates and high fencing to the street allow more off street parking adjacent beautifully kept garden surrounds.
- Renovated and extended family entertainer with in-ground pool
- Sited on 770m2 allotment (approx) with manicured gardens and lawns
- 4 bedrooms, bedrooms 1-3 with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with plantation shutters & ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 & 4 with external access to outdoor living areas
- Bedroom 2 with split a/c and private deck
- Formal lounge with plantation shutters
- Open plan family / dining with porcelain tiles, combustion heater, aluminium windows and feature pendant lighting
- Stunning kitchen with feature tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, crisp contemporary cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar
- Indoor-outdoor breakfast bar with caf windows
- Paved pergola with shade blinds
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath
- Separate laundry and second toilet
- Sparkling 7m x 4.5m swimming pool with solar heating, salt chlorinator, swim jets and heat blanket
- Glass pool fence and irrigated manicured gardens
- 9m x 3.8m (approx.) carport with auto panel lift door
- 6m x 4m (approx.) garage with pool filtration and plenty of storage or workshop space
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 20 solar panels produce 5kw of energy saving electricity
- Art deco features throughout the main home
- Secure front yard with high gates and fencing
- Fruit trees including Apricot, Orange and Lemon
- 250 litre hot water service
- Monitored Alarm System
- 2.9m ceilings
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep on Galway Avenue or Regency Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre, Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Plaza. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre along with Cedar & Heritage College's at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
19 Haig Street
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
770m² / 0.19 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.