Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low Maintenance Home in Dress circle Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located on the signature street of Springbank Waters Estate, this heritage reproduction family and former display home offers a spacious living environment across a 3 bedroom design that will suit younger families starting out, retirees looking to downscale and investors with a keen eye for value.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, flowing through to the casual living spaces with a crisp neutral ambience. A generous lounge is adjacent, offering a desirable second living space, perfect as a formal room to greet your guests or as a television / casual area. A bay window design and fresh carpet provide the contemporary sophistication.
An open plan living / dining room is a great space for everyday living. Relax in comfort as natural light infuses through several large windows, all fitted with quality venetian blinds. A spacious kitchen overlooks, offering the chef a full view of the living and dining areas, through to the outdoors beyond. Cook as you entertain in this fabulous interconnected open plan design. Modern appliances, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with mixer tap and wrap around breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable and bright kitchen. Step outside and entertain family and friends under a spacious pergola covered patio. Established garden and lawn areas with automatic watering system offer room for future plantings and a great space for the kids to play safely.
All bedrooms are double bed capable with bedroom 1 offering a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite bathroom. A large window overlooks the back yard, completing a desirable parental zone. Fresh carpets and quality venetian blinds feature in all bedrooms. A bright bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet and laundry provide the amenities. A double garage with panel lift doors and direct pedestrian access to the main home complete a wonderful low maintenance offering.
- Heritage reproduction home on low maintenance allotment
- Great "Springbank Waters" dress circle location
- 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with fresh carpets
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Porcelain tiles and down lights to entry and kitchen / casual living areas
- Second living room with bay window
- Open plan living, dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with modern appliances, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with mixer tap and wrap around breakfast bar
- Quality venetian blinds throughout
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and walk through laundry
- Double garage with panel lift doors and internal access to the main home
- Paved patio with pergola over
- Established lawn and garden areas with fully automatic watering system
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
Located close to public transport and near by the recreational advantages that the City of Salisbury offers. Kaurna Wetlands is just down the road, a perfect place for a relaxing walk. Salisbury Country Golf Links a within easy reach as are the numerous reserves and parks of the area, including Springbank Playground and Springbank Waters Linear Reserve. Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and Para banks Shopping Centre are both great places to shop, both easily accessed by car and public transport from Burton Road. Local schools include Settlers Farm Primary, Temple Christian College, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury downs Primary and Parafield Gardens R-7 and High School.
A great opportunity to secure an affordable family home in a dress circle location, set amongst other similar homes in a family friendly environment. Be sure to inspect this one!
19 Springbank Boulevard
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.