Beautifully Updated Homette - Just move in!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly located with a leafy reserve outlook this spacious homette, in a small group of two, presents a great opportunity to purchase and live in or rent out either full time or as an attractive holiday rental. This homette is perfect for a first home/ entry level buyer or a downsizer looking to live close to Christies Beach and the local shopping amenities.
An open plan design offers a large living and dining space, fully tiled and painted with neutral colours providing an appealing dcor, complete with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner to keep the temperature moderate. A corner kitchen is part of the open plan design, crisp white cabinetry, glass cooktop, double sink with Pura Tap and Bosch Hot water temperature controller combine to create a pleasant cooking area.
The homette offers 3 bedrooms, the master suite boasts a built-in robe with mirror doors, ceiling fan plus ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower and modern fittings. Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan with a generous window overlooking the rear yard and bedroom 3 has a built-in robe with mirror doors. A fabulous upgraded main bathroom boasts crisp floor to ceiling tiles, wide cantilevered vanity, rail shower and a spa bath. An additional walk through laundry completes the interior.
Step outside to a generous gabled pergola with ceiling fan overhead, the perfect place to entertain or relax after a day at the beach. Sweeping lawns cover a large rear yard with established plants bordering. High fencing provides a peaceful privacy and a tool shed caters for garden storage. A single carport gives covered parking for one car, completing a great beachside offering.
- Tidy & quiet homette in group of 2 only
- Leafy reserve outlook, generous allotment
- Fully tiled living, dining and kitchen with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen overlooks living & dining boasting crisp white cabinetry, glass cooktop, double sink with Pura Tap and Bosch Hot water temperature controller
- 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes (mirror doors), ceiling fan and modern ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with ceiling and built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Upgraded bathroom with crisp floor to ceiling tiles, wide cantilevered vanity, rail shower and a spa bath
- Walk through laundry with generous cupboards plus rear yard access
- Large outdoor living gabled pergola with ceiling fan
- Large lawn covered rear yard with established plants
- Tool shed and paved side service courtyard
- Single carport
- Leafy reserve outlook
- Great location in the heart of Christies Beach, close to all amenities
- 2.53m ceilings
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the vibrant Christies Beach Lifestyle Precinct, perfect for your summer fun and year round enjoyment. Get the best of both worlds with the beach life and wine region at your door step. McLaren Vale wine region is only a short 15min drive away and the local Finnis River Wine Bar on Beach Road is within walking distance to your front door. Woolworths supermarket is conveniently located just around the corner for your daily shopping and Colonades Shopping Centre will provide outstanding specialty and general shopping facilities plus the Noarlunga Centre Interchange will give carefree train travel to the city. Beach Road leads directly to Rotary Park and the fabulous Christies Beach. Local schools include Christies Beach Primary, Port Noarlunga Primary, Christies Beach High and Christies North Kindergarten, ideal for the younger family!
This one is a quality offering that is bound to appeal!
1/1 Hunt Crescent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
278m² / 0.07 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.