Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid brick Home Traditional 757m² Allotment (approx.)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited on a large traditional allotment with room to extend or re-develop, this solid brick home is in good repair and offers an opportunity to renovate and extend on the 757m2 (approx.) allotment or take advantage of an excellent urban renewal opportunity to sub divide and construct two modern homes (STCC), as has been done with surrounding allotments.
The current homes configuration comprises 3 double size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, a spacious lounge with gas heater and a separate dining and kitchen. The dining room is centrally located adjacent both kitchen and lounge with the kitchen offering solid timber cabinetry, upgraded stove, double sink and a skylight overhead. Separate bath, toilet and laundry facilities complete a tidy interior, providing a functional living space, ready to live in or rent out now while you plan your development.
A full width verandah and adjoining 2 car carport provide vehicle accommodation and some outdoor living space, all overlooking a large allotment with traditional shedding, lean to, garden and aviary space.
Get creative and start planning, there is loads of potential here!
- Solid brick home on large traditional allotment
- Ready to renovate & extend or demolish, sub-divide and renew (STCC)
- Land size approx. 757m2
- 3 double size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Large lounge and adjacent dining room
- Scattered art deco features throughout the home
- Bright kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, upgraded stove, double sink and a skylight overhead
- Bathroom with terrazzo floor, pedestal basin and separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Wide verandah and 2 car carport
- Large allotment with traditional sheds, lean to, garden and aviary areas
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Security roller shutters to street facing windows
- 2.7m ceilings
Located in the heart of Clearview where an abundance of parks and reserves offer valuable recreational community open spaces. Enfield, Prospect North and Northfield Primary Schools provide quality public education services along with St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Schools. Weekly shopping can be done at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza or Sefton Plaza and public transport is available from Hampstead or Main North Roads.
A great opportunity to secure a solid brick home on a generous land holding.
Be sure to get in early, this one will not last!
27 Hillsea Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
757m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.