Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Attention Investors, Developers and Homebuyers
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
*** Inspection By Appointment Only. Contact Agent To Agrange A Time. ***
Double the Value 2 Homes on Two Titles plus Land for Future Developments (STCC)
** Positively geared investment opportunity with a total rental income of $505 Per Week**
A rare opportunity to secure a solid brick residence and an adjacent studio apartment, both located on abundant land presenting a broad range of future developmental possibilities (STCC). Both residences are currently tenanted, providing a dual income stream from the existing buildings, a great head start while you ponder the numerous opportunities this rare package offers.
The main home offers comfortable accommodation with floating floors flowing throughout. There are 3 bedrooms and a study with bedroom 1 having an ensuite bathroom and bedrooms 2 & 3 offering built-in robes. A generous dining area is adjacent a functional kitchen with early 1980's cabinetry, modern appliances, walk-in pantry and integrated dishwasher. A large lounge offers plenty of living space with direct access to a patio and timber framed pergola, ideal for your outdoor living requirements. A single garage with automatic roller door provides secure parking.
The studio apartment offers open plan design with separate bathroom. Raked ceilings to 4m high and exposed beams and brickwork provide a comfortable character, highlighting a modern gloss white kitchen design. A single carport with automatic roller door and generous allotment provide a profusion of space, a rare feature in studio living.
Both homes are sited on a huge parcel of land that will offer an innumerable developmental potential with the strong possibility of further sub-division (STCC). This one is a must view for developers, investors and shrewd homebuyers.
At a glance:
- Solid brick 3 bedroom home and solid brick studio apartment
- Dual income opportunity with both homes currently rented to reliable tenants
- Two residences over Two titles
- Massive allotment with potential for further sub-division (STCC)
- Both residences currently tenanted
- Allotment backs onto Little Para River linear reserve
The main home:
- Main home of 3 bedrooms and study
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Functional kitchen with adjacent dining
- Large lounge with external access to pergola and patio
- Single garage with auto roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.6m ceilings
- Automatic security shutters to windows
The Studio Apartment:
- Studio apartment with open plan design
- Fresh and bright corner kitchen
- Raked ceilings and exposed beams to 4m
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Modern and bright bathroom
- Generous land holding with paved patio
Located on a quiet tree lined street amongst a mixture of new and old homes. Public transport to the city and beyond is a short walk The Salisbury Highway. The Little Para River recreational reserve and linear reserve is directly behind the homes adding a valuable natural ambience and a great place for your daily exercise. Local educational facilities include Elizabeth Downs Primary School, Salisbury Heights Primary, Craigmore High School, and Blakeview Primary School. Take your pick of excellent shopping at either Elizabeth Shopping Centre, Parabanks or Munno Para Shopping Centre. Lyell McEwin and Calvary Hospitals are both nearby.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a valuable land holding with fabulous development potential, providing an immediate double rental income stream from dual residences. Make your enquiry today!
Inspection by appointment only!
15 & 15a Prunus Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,900m² / 0.47 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.