Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Cracking Character Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sandstone Character Home - Massive 795m2 (approx.) Allotment
Once owned by the Dunstan Family and constructed in circa 1950's, this sandstone and brick character home is sited on a massive 795m2 (approx.) rectangular allotment and will provide the space and amenities for your family to grow and prosper into the future. Boasting 3 bedrooms, a massive games room and adjacent outdoor living, sparkling in-ground pool, spacious workshop and a generous lawned area, the home offers a perfect environment for enhanced family entertainment or is an ideal renovators delight with the possibility to fix up the existing home or subdivide and redevelop (STCC).
Jarrah floorboards and ornate metal fretwork greet us as we enter, offering character features that appear throughout the home. A spacious lounge boasts a massive traditional sandstone fireplace, emanating a sophisticated warmth that creates a cosy living space. A combined kitchen/meals offers solid timber cabinetry, polished timber floor and upgraded stove, along with access to a fabulous slate paved, pergola covered outdoor entertaining courtyard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable. The master bedroom boasts floor to ceiling, wall to wall built-in robes with mirror panel doors. Bedroom 2 offers a combustion heater and skylight, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both have furniture niches. A functional bathroom with adjacent toilet and walk through laundry complete the main home.
Step outside and enjoy the wide open spaces of a large traditional allotment. A 9.5m x 6m (approx.) studio/games room/ man cave will provide a wonderful recreation area or could be converted into additional bedrooms, the potential is limitless. A pergola and patio near the entrance overlooks a stunning swimming pool, complete with moss rock borders and slate paved surrounds. An adjacent large lawn area offers a great space for the kids to play while established plants and landscaping provide a botanic ambience. Entertain in style in this spacious outdoor playground, the perfect environment for your family to live, laugh and grow.
- Sandstone character home plus studio, sited on large 795m2 (approx.) allotment
- Renovators delight or potential subdivision / development (STCC)
- Highly sort after location
- Sparkling in-ground pool with slate paved surrounds and established landscaping
- Main home of 5 main rooms plus amenities
- Jarrah floors and character features
- Large lounge with massive sandstone fireplace
- Combined kitchen / meals with solid timber cabinetry, polished timber floor and upgraded stove
- Lounge and kitchen with access to a pergola covered alfresco courtyard
- 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity
- Bedroom 1 with floor to ceiling, wall to wall built-in robes with mirror panel doors
- Bedroom 2 with combustion heater and skylight
- Functional bathroom with toilet adjacent
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Large lawned area, ideal for children's play
- Massive 9.5m x 6m (approx.) studio/games room/ man cave
- Outdoor living pergola adjacent studio and overlooking swimming pool
- Generous 6m x 3.5m workshop
- Single carport
- Established cottage gardens
- Rain water tank
- 2 x tool sheds
- 2.85m ceilings
A great character home in a terrific location. For the younger family, Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten and Enfield Primary School are both within walking distance, with other quality local schools nearby including St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School. Choose to shop at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza or Sefton Plaza, with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle precinct only a short drive away. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve, Somerset Reserve and the Enfield Tennis Club
A great opportunity to obtain a solid brick & sandstone character home on a massive family friendly allotment. Inspection will most certainly impress.
3 Spring Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
795m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.