Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Executive Entertainer with Extensive Garaging
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perfectly sited on an elevated allotment overlooking a reserve with views across the local area and beyond, this magnificent family entertainer offers salubrious indoor and alfresco living spaces over a 4 bedroom design, perfect for the busy established family who enjoys finer appointments to their everyday lifestyle and perfect for those who regularly entertain at family and friends home.
A fabulous tiled entrance hall sets a tone of refined opulence that flows throughout the home with a sophisticated ambience. Ornate cornices, ceiling roses and chandeliers grace this generous entrance hall. Glass panel doors lead to the adjacent formal lounge and dining where the quality appointments continue to impress, perfect for those who entertain formally and a great place to receive guests.
A central kitchen offers service to two separate casual spaces. An everyday casual meals area to one side and a fantastic family room to the other. Solid timber cabinetry, stone bench tops and splashbacks, central island bar with glass hot plates and rangehood over, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a breakfast bar to the meals area all combine into a stunning cooking space with feature windows overlooking a huge alfresco entertaining pavilion.
Relax as you entertain alfresco style under a semi enclosed high gabled pergola, complete with two ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and picture windows offering a view to the horizon. A stunning outdoor kitchen provides upgraded amenities offering the perfect place to cook as you socialize.
The home offers 4 bedrooms, all well appointed and of generous proportion. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom plus direct access to a personal balcony overlooking the adjacent reserve. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes and are services buy a bright main bathroom complete with corner spa bath. A separate toilet and second open vanity will cater for guest and resident usage.
A generous laundry has direct access to a drying court with shade sails over. A tool shed will provide valuable garden storage with a landscaped patio and garden area completing the upper level.
A massive garage downstairs boasts automatic roller doors and a 3m clearance, perfect for boat and caravan owners. Two split system air conditioners will moderate the temperature while an adjacent powder room provides the amenities. An expansive under-house area allows heaps of space for additional storage, there is even two storage decks built-in to keep your valuables dry.
Features at a glance:
* Substantial executive entertainer on an elevated allotment
* 4 generous bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, personal balcony and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all of double proportion and all with built-in robes
* Extravagant entrance hall with ornate ceiling roses and chandeliers
* Luxury appointed formal lounge and dining
* Two generous casual living spaces
* Central kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, stone bench tops and splashbacks, central island bar with glass hot plates and range hood over, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a breakfast bar to the meals area
* Huge alfresco entertaining area with high gabled pergola, split system air conditioner, 2 ceiling fans, picture windows with views to the horizon and stunning outdoor kitchen
* Luxury main bathroom with corner spa bath, rail shower and glass brick feature windows
* Generous laundry with access to service courtyard (shade sails over)
* Massive 7.2m x 12m garage with 3.0m clearance (3.6m ceiling) and automatic roller doors
* 2 x split system air conditioners to the garage
* Downstairs powder room adjacent garage
* Large under house area with built-in storage decks
* Generous rear yard with paved patio and garden areas
* Tool shed for garden storage
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings to the upper level
* 20 solar panels for reduced energy costs
Located in the heart of Golden Grove in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac amongst other similar homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The Cobbler Creek Reserve is at your doorstep with The Goldenfields Playground and Reserve plus The Golden Grove Skate Park within easy walking distance, perfect for young teenagers. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village, also a short walk away, with Tea Tree Plaza close by for your designer and speciality goods. Public transport is at your doorstep on Atlantis Drive or catch the Park & Ride to the city from Golden Grove Village.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a peaceful location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!
3 Charlton Court
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
740m² / 0.18 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.