New Home 4 Bedrooms - Blank Canvas
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Recently constructed by the Weeks Building Group, this brand new courtyard style home presents a great opportunity to purchase now and landscape later. The home is sited on an irregular allotment of more than ample proportion. At present the allotment is un-landscaped providing the opportunity to purchase and finalize to your own personal requirements. There is plenty of room for shedding and pergolas on the oversized courtyard allotment.
A porcelain tiled entrance hall greets us as we enter the new build, 600 x 600mm tiles flowing from the entrance hall through to the living areas at the rear of the home. The neutral colour scheme ensuring all furniture and artwork styles will blend in.
A stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, stone look benchtops and modern cabinetry with heaps of cupboards, overlooks a large light filled living and dining room. Picture windows and large sliding doors allow natural light to infuse and create a welcoming ambience.
The surprise is inside with 4 generous bedrooms offering ample accommodation for even the largest of families. The master bedroom suite offers a crisp ensuite bathroom with mixer tap and semi frameless shower screen, plus a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are large and pleasing rooms, all with built-in robes, beds 2 & 3 offering mirror panels. A sparkling main bathroom and a good size laundry will provide ample wet area amenities. A wide single garage with automatic roller door and internal access to the home completes an impressive interior.
- New Home completed 2017 by Weeks Building Group
- Large courtyard allotment - ready to landscape
- Wide entrance hall
- 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, stone look benchtops and modern cabinetry with heaps of cupboard
- 4 bedrooms all of good proportion
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
- Bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Large light filled open plan living and dining area
- Modern bathrooms with semi frameless shower screens and mixer taps
- Walk through laundry with external access door
- Great opportunity to add your own personal touches to a new build
Peacefully located on a low traffic street amongst other simular homes. Local quality schools include St Martin's Primary (only a short walk away), Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College all easily reachable along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. There are plenty of open spaces nearby for your daily sport and recreation, with the parks and reserves of Northgate readily available. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping amenities and public transport is only a short walk away.
A unique and appealing opportunity to purchase and finalise to your own personality.
Go on reward your success! Be quick, this one is a rare gem!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential 64
Built | 2017
Land | 521sqm
House | 177sqm
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
521m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.