Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious 3 Bedroom Rear Unit in Quiet Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located on a low traffic no through road, this solid brick unit is the perfect starter or a great investment opportunity. Peacefully positioned at the rear of a group of 5 only, with generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, the unit represents value buying in today's competitive market.
Floating floors flow effortlessly from the entrance hall throughout the main body of the home. A unique design boasts a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, ideal for the younger family. A wall heater, split system air conditioner and a ceiling fan to keep the temperature moderate. Large picture windows allow natural light to infuse creating a bright and welcoming living space. The galley style kitchen has ample cupboard space and modern appliances providing a relaxing work space for the cook.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and floating floors. The main bedroom is of good double proportion with the second bedroom boasts built-in robes. A modern bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and provides crisp, bright and welcoming facilities for both guests and residents. A walk through laundry with rear yard access completes an impressive interior.
A large wrap around courtyard allows plenty of space for outdoor living. Entertain family and friends under a high gabled clear covered pergola and paved patio, perfect for summer outdoor fun. The generous courtyard offers space for a vegetable garden and comes complete with a tool shed for extra storage. A single carport allows covered parking for one vehicle.
- 3 bedroom, solid brick unit
- Quiet location at the rear of a group of five
- Perfectly sited on a no through road
- Main bedroom of good double proportion
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Floating floors throughout the bedrooms and living areas
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Wall heater, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan to the living room
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Quality window treatments and soft furnishings
- Upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and modern fittings
- Walk thru laundry with external access
- Large paved patio with clear covered gabled pergola over
- Established plants plus room for a veggie patch
- Good size wrap around courtyard
- Tool shed
- Single carport
- Instant gas hot water service
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and within walking distance to major parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your exercise and leisure, Public transport is close by on North East Road & Poole Avenue, just a casual stroll to the end of the street. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property, with local shopping at Greenacres Shopping Centre also in the local area.
This property will attract the attention of investors and those looking to purchase and reside. Be quick to inspect this value opportunity.
3/22 Frome Avenue, Hampstead Gardens
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.