Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Pick of the Bunch
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
3 Bedroom Homette on Spacious Allotment
Prepare to enjoy this refurbished and revitalised 3 bedroom homette. Sited on a generous garden allotment (largest in the group), the home offers a unique opportunity for first home buyers, investors, down-scalers and younger families to purchase a quality residence with room to move and space to grow. Budding gardeners and those with children will enjoy the spacious grounds offering established gardens, lawns and fruit trees plus a desirable outdoor living portico, tool shed and carport.
Step inside where crisp floating floors and a recently painted neutral colour scheme flow through the living areas. A bright lounge offers plenty of space for your casual living along with a handy study nook overlooking the side courtyard. A generous kitchen/dining provides a spacious second living area where natural light filters through large windows, combining with a modern kitchen to create a relaxing ambience, great for entertaining. A stainless steel stove and range-hood, pantry cupboard, double sink and breakfast bar provide a bright contemporary cooking space.
Step outside and entertain all year round in a semi-enclosed portico, a great spot for casual alfresco living, cosy in the winter and shady in the summer. A large side yard has generous garden and lawn areas, providing a great spot for the kids to play.
All 3 bedrooms are well proportioned and all offer fresh carpets and built-in robes with mirror panel doors. Bedrooms 1 & 2 also boast built-in dressers. A neat bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a walk through laundry complete a desirable starter, down-scale or investment opportunity.
- 3 bedroom homette on spacious garden allotment
- All 3 bedrooms with fresh carpet and built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in dressers
- Large living room with study nook
- New floor coverings to the main home
- Combined kitchen & dining room
- Kitchen with stainless steel stove and range-hood, pantry cupboard, double sink and breakfast bar
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Semi-enclosed outdoor living portico
- Large courtyards to both sides
- Generous lawn & garden areas with established trees & plants
- Fruit trees including Plum, Fig, Olive, Mandarin & Apricot
- Large tool shed
- Single carport with roller door
- Additional parking for 1 vehicle in the driveway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 2.4m ceilings
Ideally located within easy reach of all amenities. Highbury Primary School is just up the road, with Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School and St Agnes Primary School also in the local area. Hope Valley Shopping Centre is nearby for your daily requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is also easily reachable, providing a quality shopping experience, cinemas and cafes. There are plenty of parks and reserves in the local area including the Hope Valley Football, Netball & Tennis Clubs along with the Turramurra Reserve and Recreation Centre and the River Torrens Linear Park, all available for your exercise and recreation.
A unique opportunity to invest for success or to buy and reside. Be quick with this one!
1/22 Valley Road
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.