Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peacefulness, Privacy & Personality
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Solid Brick Rear Unit - Manicured Garden Allotment
Perfectly sited at the rear of a quiet group of 11, this solid brick unit offers space and style across a 2 bedroom design with a fully landscaped garden allotment providing a fabulous natural landscape. Established plants and trees combine with tidy landscaping and high private fencing to create a desirable botanic atmosphere that includes a generous paved patio, perfect for those who enjoy entertaining outdoors or tinkering in the garden and an ideal start-up, down-scale or investment.
The surprise is inside with an unassuming corner location offering a modest frontage. Prepare to be impressed as you enter with timber look vinyl flooring, neutral tones and quality LED down lights highlighting a generous open plan living / dining room where a sophisticated casual ambience creates a relaxed mood. Natural light gently infuses through north facing windows while a split system air conditioner moderates the temperature.
A renovated galley style kitchen is adjacent where stainless steel appliances, timber look cabinetry, double sink and Pura Tap and large walk-in pantry provide a bright cooking space with views over the outdoors. A generous laundry with external access door provides great amenities while offering extra storage space, completing a well-designed utility setup.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion and both have fresh carpets, split system air conditioners and built-in robes. An upgraded main bathroom is crisp and bright offering separate bath and shower, semi frameless shower screen and modern cabinetry. A separate toilet will provide for residents and guests.
A single garage with tilt-a-door offers vehicle accommodation for one car with a rear access pedestrian door providing access to the rear courtyard. Established fruit trees, vegetable & herb beds, a generous tool shed and two rain water tanks complete a desirable offering that is bound to impress.
- Perfectly located solid brick rear unit in group of 11
- Large wrap around manicured garden allotment, great botanic atmosphere
- Established trees, gardens and high fencing with paved and landscaped surrounds
- Vegetable and herb gardens, tool shed and 2 rain water tanks
- Large paved patio, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Open plan living / dining with timber look vinyl flooring, neutral tones and quality LED down lights
- Upgraded galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, timber look cabinetry, double sink and Pura Tap and large walk-in pantry
- Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower plus modern fittings
- Large laundry / utility room with external access door
- 2 bedrooms, both with fresh carpets, split system air conditioners and built-in robes
- Single garage with tilt-a-door and rear access pedestrian door
- Gas storage hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. For the younger family, Klemzig Primary School is just around the corner, with other local educational facilities including Vale Park Primary, Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School along with Windsor Gardens Secondary, Cedar College and Heritage College. There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club, TK Shutter Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park. Greenacres Shopping Centre is just up the road for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road. Public transport is readily available with a bus route on Fourth Avenue and The Obahn Klemzig Interchange just down the road.
Inspection will surely impress!.. Don't miss this one!
8-20 Fourth Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.