Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious & Stylish Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
"Folland Place" provides a quiet, off street frontage to this spacious 2 story townhouse. Offering open plan living areas with generous outdoor entertaining and courtyard the home has a stylish contemporary appeal, perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with room to entertain and grow.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the ground floor with a neutral ambience. An open plan design has the kitchen overlooking a spacious living and dining area with a view through to a grand paved courtyard and outdoor living space beyond. The kitchen offers crisp cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, island bench with breakfast bar plus a double sink creating a welcoming cooking zone.
Relax in a spacious down lit open living area where central opening sliding doors provide access to a paved, verandah covered outdoor living space. Established trees and plants border a large paved courtyard providing plenty of recreational space for adults and children alike. A double garage with auto panel lift door and internal pedestrian door complete a tidy ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, all with crisp floating floors and all of genuine double bed capacity. The master bedroom has a massive walk in robe with mirror panel doors plus direct bathroom access and a private balcony overlooking the immediate neighbourhood. Bedrooms 2 & 3 boast built-in robes with bedroom 2 offering a handy niche for a study desk. A large full bathroom provides modern amenities with a deep relaxing bath, wide vanity and separate shower. A central upper lounge offers a great area perfect as a study or second living space.
- Large 2 storey townhouse on generous allotment
- Quiet and peaceful access via "Folland Place"
- Bright entrance hall with towering 5.5m ceiling and artwork niches
- Open plan, fully tiled living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with crisp cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, island bench with breakfast bar and double sink
- Central opening sliding doors to outdoor living
- Large paved and verandah covered outdoor living overlooking paved courtyard
- Generous paved courtyard with established plants and trees
- Room for growing children and those who enjoy outdoor entertaining
- Handy garden storage room
- Downstairs powder room and adjacent laundry
- 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity with crisp floating floors
- Bedroom 1 with massive walk in robe with mirror panel doors plus direct bathroom access and private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 with study niche
- Large main bathroom with deep relaxing bath, wide vanity and separate shower
- Upstairs central second living area or study
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal pedestrian door
- Convenient under stair storage room
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.6m ceilings
Local schools including Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary are within easy reach along with the parks and reserves of Northfield and Northgate. Northgate Reserve with wetland and parkland areas is just across the road and The Northgate Community and Sports Club is around the corner, both offering great open space areas for exercise and relaxation. Public transport is close at hand and Northgate Shopping Centre will provide a great shopping experience.
Don't hesitate, viewing this exciting courtyard home will not disappoint.
105 Folland Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
242m² / 0.06 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.