Style & Sophistication Trending & Funky
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Torrens Title - Architecturally Designed Open Plan Living
Hiding behind an unassuming faade, this quality built courtyard home boasts a chic, stylish appeal with a free flowing open plan design incorporating indoor and outdoor spaces with a seamless design integration, perfect for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends at home without the headaches of a large allotment.
A formal lounge, study or home office greets us as we enter, boasting picture windows to the street and a raked ceiling from 2.7m to 3.6m high, setting the tone of refined style that flows throughout. A walk through kitchen boasting stainless steel cooktop and oven, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink and stone look benchtops overlooks a massive living/dining room where a unique design utilizes contemporary materials while allowing natural light to gently infuse, offering a relaxing ambience for your everyday living.
3.0m high ceilings combine with feature pendant and chandelier lighting, a crisp neutral colour scheme, 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiled flooring and two sets of central opening sliding glass doors to offer a light, bright and appealing contemporary living space. Step outside to a generous courtyard where exposed aggregate and pebble flooring meld effortlessly with custom orb walls to create a relaxing alfresco entertaining area, perfect for outdoor living in the more moderate months.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both of double proportion, both with quality carpets, split system air conditioners and built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A bright main bathroom with chrome and glass shower screen and rail shower provides modern amenities for both residents and guests. A single carport with auto panel lift door will provide secure parking for one vehicle plus there is room for another car to park in the driveway/carport.
At a glance:
- Architecturally designed, quality constructed terrace home
- Stylish, chic open plan design hides behind an unassuming facade
- Low maintenance allotment
- 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiled flooring throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge / study / home office with raked ceiling from 2.7m to 3.6m high
- Walk through kitchen offering stainless steel cooktop and oven, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink and stone look benchtops
- Large open plan living /dining with abundant natural light
- Living/dining with split system air conditioner, chandelier & pendant lighting
- 2 Sets of central opening, aluminium framed sliding glass doors open to courtyard
- Exposed aggregate driveway & paths with pebbled courtyard
- Custom orb walls to courtyard
- 2 Bedrooms both of double proportion, both with quality carpets, split system air conditioners and built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Sleek main bathroom with modern tapware, chrome and glass shower screen and rail shower
- Hidden European style laundry
- Single carport with auto panel lift door
- Off street parking for 1 vehicle in carport/driveway
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- High 3.0m ceilings
Lightsview is located 8km from the city and is one of Adelaide's new premium suburbs with large centralized parks, lakes and playgrounds. The established local Northgate shopping center and nearby eateries are accompanied by new and exciting cafe's and shops dispersed throughout the local Lightsview suburb as well as an indoor recreation hub which is currently in the works. Local schools including Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary are within easy reach. Francis Street Reserve with playground and open space areas are just up the road, perfect outdoor areas for exercise and relaxation, plus the convenience of Public transport which is close at hand.
Don't hesitate, viewing this exciting courtyard row home will not disappoint.
27 Francis Street
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.