Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Deceptively Large Home on Generous Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoy the Space - Live the Dream
Prepare yourself for an enjoyable surprize with this solid brick and extended home. The old expression don't judge a book by its cover' is definitely the case with this 3 bedroom maisonette. Perfectly located in a tree lined street the home offers extensive indoor and outdoor living areas with modern upgrades throughout, providing a great, ready to move in residence that will suit all demographics.
A spacious living room with ceiling fan, wall lights and stylish window treatments greets us as we enter, naturally flowing through to a combined kitchen/meals in a semi open plan design. Crisp floating floors and bright neutral tones highlight a stylish kitchen with contemporary fittings. Frosted glass splashbacks, glass door overhead cupboards, modern appliances, feature pendant lights and a servery window to the family room combine into a pleasant cooking and social zone with a traditional eat-in format.
Enjoy the space with a massive family room providing a great second living room for the whole family to enjoy. A split system air conditioner and 3 ceiling fans will moderate the temperature as you relax. Central sliding glass doors open to a paved and gabled pergola, ideal for alfresco entertaining, overlooking a generous rear yard with tool shed, rain water tank, established plants, lawn and patio areas.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion and all with fresh carpets. The main bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and built-in robe. A spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, wide vanity and mirror plus bath and separate shower provides modern amenities, along with an adjacent separate laundry and toilet. A single solid brick garage with automatic roller door completes a very attractive offering.
- Deceptively large maisonette on generous allotment
- Solid brick construction with extension and pergola
- Large living room with ceiling fan, wall lights and quality window treatments
- Large eat-in kitchen/meals with ceiling fan adjacent living room
- Kitchen featuring frosted glass splashbacks, glass door overhead cupboards, modern appliances, feature pendant lights & servery window
- Massive family room with split system air conditioner & 3 ceiling fans
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion with fresh carpets
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan & built-in robe
- Paved patio & pergola with Ziptrak blinds, overlooking rear yard
- Generous rear yard with tool shed, rain water tank, established plants, lawn and patio areas
- Solid brick single garage with roller door
- Large manicured front yard with available extra parking in driveway
- Modern wet areas with separate laundry, toilet and bathroom
- Bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, wide vanity and mirror, bath and separate shower
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to the main home
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- 2.53m ceilings
Quietly located on a peaceful tree lined street close to the city and all the inner northern suburbs have to offer. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is only a few hundred metres away and public transport is as close as a short walk to Main North Road. Local Schools include Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary plus Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. Broadview and Prospect Ovals are within easy reach for your sport and recreation.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to secure a spacious family home in highly sought Nailsworth, but be quick, this one will not last long!
2/63 First Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
350m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.