** Inspection By Appointment Only.** Please contact to organise a time.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Brick Veneer Home on 697m2 (approx) Allotment
Ideally sited on a generous 697m2 (approx) allotment, this brick veneer home offers a 3 bedroom design with spacious living/dining area and drive through garaging, presenting a terrific blank template for your family to play, grow and improve, or a unique opportunity for the astute developer to rent out now and subdivide later (STCC) as has been done to other homes in the area.
Automated roller shutters to the street facing windows offer a heightened sense of security and peace of mind, ideal for the safety conscious purchaser. Parquetry flooring to the entrance hall adds a touch of class, combining with a crisp neutral colour scheme that flows throughout the home with a soothing ambience.
A large living/dining room boasts quality carpets, wall air conditioner and gas heater, offering a generous living space for your daily lifestyle. A sliding glass door provides access to the outdoor living area with an adjacent kitchen adding to the functionality. Crisp cabinetry, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, glass cook top, temperature controlled hot water and a bright window overlooking the rear yard provide a comfortable space to prepare meals.
Step outside and entertain alfresco style under a shade cloth and vine covered pergola overlooking a generous yard, boasting established trees including some fruit bearing varieties. A drive through double garage with dual roller doors allows handy vehicle access.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity. Bedrooms 1 & 2 provide built in robes with mirror panel doors and all bedroom have quality carpets. A spacious main bathroom provides the amenities with separate bath and shower plus temperature controlled hot water. A separate toilet and a walk through laundry complete the offering.
- 3 bedroom, brick veneer home
- Large 697m2 (approx) allotment with development potential (STCC)
- All bedrooms of double capacity with quality carpets
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Large living/dining room with gas heater and sliding glass door to pergola area
- Bright kitchen with crisp cabinetry, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, glass cooktop & temperature controlled hot water
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Parquetry floor to entrance hall
- Automated security roller shutters to the street facing windows
- Generous drive through garage with dual roller doors
- Shade cloth and vine covered pergola overlooking rear yard
- Large rear yard with established trees including some fruit bearing varieties
- Rain water tank
- Garden shed
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve, Pooraka Triangle Park, Dry Creek Linear Park, Stockade Botanical Park and The State Sports Park. Local schools include Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Northfield Primary, Ingle Farm Primary, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Lifestyle Precinct and weekly Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Briens Road.
If you're looking to invest for success, decide to reside or sub-divide, make your inspection today.
17 Dorothy Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
697m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.