Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ready to Enjoy!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Desirable Low Maintenance Courtyard Home
Perfectly sited in a quiet street, nestled amongst other similar homes, this 1999 constructed courtyard home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom design that will suit the modern lifestyles of today's homebuyers. Young families, busy professionals, down-scalers and investors should all take note, this one is ready to move in and enjoy now!
A bright entrance hall presents a sleek neutral colour scheme offering a relaxed dcor that meanders through the home with an effortless ease. A semi open plan central living / dining room offers a bright space, perfect for entertaining guests or casual relaxation. A stylish design creates separate lounge and dining areas in an uncluttered free flowing layout.
Enjoy the advantage of two separate living spaces with a family room located toward the rear of the home offering a bright second lounge. Sliding glass doors provide an uninterrupted view of the rear yard while a spacious kitchen overlooks. Gas stove top, double sink, generous pantry, ample cupboard space and a wide raised breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable cooking space that feels like a natural extension of the living areas.
Entertain family and friends outdoors with a fabulous opaque covered pergola and paved patio set amongst established plants, lawn and landscaping. There is plenty of room for the adults to relax while the kids play in this clever open space design.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having a bright bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has an inbuilt robe and desk. Bedroom 2 & 3 are both well proportioned and all bedrooms have fresh neutral carpets. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity will service both residents and guests while a spacious laundry completing the interior. A secure carport with roller door will accommodate one car and there is room for another to park off street in the drive way.
- Desirable low maintenance courtyard home ready to move in and enjoy
- 3 bedrooms all of good proportion with fresh carpets
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window
- 2 separate living areas, both tiled, both with down lights
- Spacious combined living/dining with semi open plan design
- Large kitchen area overlooking generous family room
- Kitchen with gas stove top, double sink, generous pantry, ample cupboard space and a wide raised breakfast bar
- Sliding glass doors from family room to rear yard
- Paved, opaque covered pergola, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Manicured rear yard with established lawn, gardens and landscaping
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Spacious laundry with external access sliding door
- Secure single carport with roller door
- Wall gas heater in central living room
- Split system air conditioner in family room
- Alarm system installed
Homebuyers and Investors will be interested in this one. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are your neighbours, just a casual stroll to Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is close by. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College, as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School, are all in the local area.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
18 Dovecote Street
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
300m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.