4 Bedroom Home on Large Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Quietly located at the end of a no through road, this recently constructed home offers a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom design over a thoughtful open plan layout, perfect for the modern lifestyles of today's larger or extended family, or a great opportunity to invest and acquire an easy to rent home to strengthen your current portfolio.
Floating floors and neutral tones flow effortlessly throughout the living areas, offering a crisp ambience for daily living. An open plan design has the kitchen overlooking a large living / dining room. Stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look benchtops, soft close drawers and breakfast bar combine into a fabulous cooking and social zone, perfect for entertaining or keeping an eye on the children while you cook.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion with fresh carpets and cavity sliding doors. The master suite and bedroom 2 both offer walk-in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms, perfect for the extended family or a great setup for those with older children. Bedrooms 3 & 4 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity and adjacent walk through laundry complete the interior.
Step outside through sliding glass doors and entertain alfresco style on a paved patio area overlooking a massive rear yard. Offering a multitude of outdoor living possibilities for future design (STCC), this large rear yard will cater for growing children, budding gardeners and those who enjoy that bit extra space. A single lock up carport with automatic roller door and direct internal access to the home completes a desirable offering.
- 4 Bedroom home on large allotment
- Quiet no-through road location
- 3 bathrooms across an open plan design
- Floating floors through the living areas, carpets to the bedrooms
- Large living / dining with split system air conditioner & kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look benchtops, soft close drawers and breakfast bar
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with walk-in robes and ensuite bathrooms
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
- Spacious and bright laundry
- Paved patio for outdoor living
- Single carport with automatic roller door plus internal access to the home
- Massive rear yard
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Local schools in the area include Woodville Gardens School, Pennington Primary, Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School, Mt Carmel College, Woodville High School and TAFE SA Regency Campus. There are plenty of reserves in the local area for your recreation and exercise, Eastern Parade Reserve is a short walk away with playground, oval and open space areas. Eastern Parade will provide public transport and great shopping is nearby at Arndale Central including the Greater Union theatre complex, with Bunnings close by on Port Road.
Inspection will certainly impress!
94 Edward Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
509m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.