Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Panoramic Ocean Views & Stunning Sunsets
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed in an outstanding dress circle location this quality built ex display home, circa 1995 by Fairmont Homes offers the finest of appointments with generous open plan living spaces and a manicured garden allotment set on highest point of the rise and boasting panoramic ocean views from north to south of beautiful Moana beach. Watch the daily changing ocean and experience stunning sunsets all year round, from the comfort of your living room.
Quality floor tiles flow throughout the living spaces, combining with a neutral dcor to provide a relaxing ambience, perfect for daily living. Cook as you socialise with a stylish kitchen offering gas cooktop, corner pantry, country style cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar, all overlooking the open plan casual living and dining. A generous bay window completes the dining area with the adjacent living room boasting sliding glass doors to the rear yard plus a gas wall heater for your winter comfort. Security roller shutters to all windows, (except the laundry), will provide peace of mind while moderating the temperature.
All 3 bedrooms are generously proportioned with the master bedroom offering a bay window, walk-in Wardrobe plus a bright ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built-in robes with new carpet providing a modern sophistication. A clever 3 way bathroom design featuring an open vanity and rail shower, provides quality wet area amenities for both residents and guests.
A fully fenced, landscaped and retained, courtyard allotment with established plants and manicured garden beds provides a relaxing botanic setting with a west facing elevated rear yard boasting the year round ocean views. A double garage with roller doors, downlights and timber look vinyl flooring completes an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedroom courtyard home circa 1995 by Fairmont Homes
- Elevated rear yard with panoramic ocean views and fabulous sunsets
- Manicured, fully fenced and retained garden allotment
- Tiled floors throughout the living areas, carpets to the bedrooms
- Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and new carpet
- Recently painted interior
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring bay window and ocean views
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, corner pantry, country style cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Double garage with roller doors, plus direct internal access door
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Security roller shutters to all major windows
- 2 x rain water tanks
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Gas heater to living area
- Alarm system installed
- NBN connected
Perfectly located amongst other quality homes with easy access to Moana Beach and local recreation reserves including Peddler Creek and Moana Sands Conservation Park. Local schools include Seaford Primary and Secondary, Moana Primary and All Saints Catholic Primary School along with Moana and Seaford Rise Kindergartens, perfect for the younger family. Quality shopping is nearby at Seaford Central along with Seaford Railway Station providing express rail transport to the city.
This one is the real deal, be quick to act, inspection will impress!
14 Grand Boulevard
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
495m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.