Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
** Inspection By Appointment Only **
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Low Maintenance Entertainer with Verdant Reserve Outlook
Sit back, relax and enjoy the palatial ambience of this 5 bedroom family entertainer. A low maintenance allotment will ensure your leisure time is spent relaxing with the company of family and friends rather than attending to the upkeep of the property. If it's open space you desire then Gleneagles Reserve is at your front doorstep, offering open space facilities and a botanic outlook that soothes the mind and calms the senses.
Crisp neutral tones, downlights and 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles flow throughout a spacious semi open plan ground floor living, dining and kitchen, providing a crisp contemporary space for your daily casual living. Enjoy the luxury of a stunning vogue kitchen offering stone benchtops, corner pantry, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura tap and a breakfast bar.
A premium outdoor living portico provides a comfortable alfresco entertaining area, ideal for enjoying the company of larger groups and a great place for relaxing outdoors. A ceiling fan will moderate the temperature while down light ensure a sophisticated atmosphere.
The home offers 4 bedrooms plus a dedicated study/ 5th bedroom, all with fresh carpets and all of double proportion. The upstairs master suite has a built-in and walk-in robe plus direct access to the second bathroom where floor to ceiling tiles, dual vanity and modern tapware feature. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes.
A generous upper lounge provides a great second living space with crisp floating floors and neutral tones highlighted by verdant parklands views of the neighbouring reserve. Sit back on the balcony or recline in the study as you enjoy the appeal of this botanic vista.
Security is at a premium with an automatic sliding gate providing access to a single carport, all overlooking a desirable low maintenance front yard. A downstairs bathroom, separate powder room and adjacent laundry complete a wonderful low maintenance family entertainer.
- 5 Bedroom family entertainer on low maintenance allotment
- Semi open plan ground floor living areas with porcelain tiles and down lighting
- Kitchen overlooking dining room featuring stone benchtops, corner pantry, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura tap and a breakfast bar
- Large upstairs lounge with down lights and floating floors
- Balcony overlooking reserve
- Generous study also with reserve views
- Massive outdoor living portico with ceiling fan and downlights
- Master bedroom with built-in robe plus walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 & 5 of double proportion
- All bedrooms with fresh carpets and downlights
- Upstairs bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual vanity and modern tapware
- Downstairs bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Downstairs powder room
- Walk through laundry with exterior access
- Low maintenance allotment with auto sliding gate access
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Tool shed
- 2.7m ceilings
- Under stair storage
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located adjacent Gleneagles Reserve with playground, basketball ring, oval and generous open space areas. This unique location is half way between the city and the beach and within easy reach of all desired amenities. The Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre is just down the road, providing great everyday shopping, plus Westfield West Lakes is nearby for your specialty shopping and entertainment. Local schools include Fulham Gardens Primary, Seaton Park Primary, Seaton High, Fulham North Primary, Kidman Park Primary, Grange Primary and Henley High School.
A great opportunity to purchase, move in and enjoy, all the hard work has been done here.
Your inspection of this quality low maintenance home is highly recommended!
33 Leven Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.