Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character Bungalow Family Entertainer with Sparkling Pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Extended, Renovated and Ready to Enjoy!
All the work has been done to this 1925 (approx) constructed character bungalow. Manicured gardens, paths, planter beds and lawn set a sophisticated tone, combining with a white picket fence and traditional front gate to provide a stunning street appeal that continues as we step into a wide entrance hallway. Polished timber floors, ornate 3.3m high ceilings and feature stained glass doors provide a hint of yesteryear with a contemporary freshness that emanates throughout the home with a crisp modern ambience.
Four generous queen size bedrooms all offer built-in robes, with bedrooms 1 & 2 having decorative ceilings and fireplaces. Bedroom 1 also boasts an ensuite bathroom where stone vanity top, modern tapware and fittings and a wide mirror complete a cultured parent's zone. Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 are serviced by a large family bathroom with a smart contemporary feel, providing modern amenities for both residents and guests.
A free flowing kitchen and adjacent dining provide a bright cooking and social area. The contemporary kitchen design offers glass splashback and cooktop, stainless steel oven, double sink with Pura Tap, spacious island bar, walk-in pantry and integrated dishwasher.
The fun begins in the family room where stunning polished concrete floors, down lighting and wrap around picture windows create a comfortable casual room with a full view over the back yard and swimming pool. Step outside where a tiled patio offers a great place to relax while offering a smooth transition between indoor and outdoor living.
Spend lazy summers around the salt water chlorinated and solar heated swimming pool. Cook up a barbeque for family and friends as the kids play in the large lawn covered back yard. A key lock glass pool fence allows a seamless visual transition from backyard to the swimming pool while a solar pool blanket moderates the temperature.
A stunning family home is completed with more than adequate vehicle accommodation and powered shed / workshop. A 3 car carport and 6.1m x 7.3m garage are accessed via an automatic panel lift door and sliding gate to the street, offering covered parking for up to 5 cars.
- Character bungalow, extended and renovated, ready to move in and enjoy
- Salt water chlorinated, solar heated swimming pool with glass pool fence
- Manicured gardens, paths, planter beds and lawns
- Wide hallway with stained glass doors
- Polished timber floors, 3.3m high ceilings, and neutral tones throughout the original home
- 4 queen bed size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, boasting stone vanity top, modern tapware and fittings and a wide mirror
- Stunning kitchen offering glass splashback and Bosch cooktop and stainless steel oven, double sink with Pura Tap, spacious island bar, walk-in pantry and integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Dining room with feature doors, pendant light and servery to the family room
- Generous family room with polished concrete floors, down lighting and wrap around picture windows
- Fantastic contemporary appointed, renovated main bathroom
- Automatic sliding gate to street
- 3 car carport with automatic panel lift door
- Large 6.1m x 7.3m powered garage / shed / workshop
- Tiled patio overlooking massive lawn covered rear yard
- Sand pit, pool blanket and instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and air conditioning
Perfectly located in the heart of Sefton Park amongst other quality character homes. The Broadview Oval, tennis club and bowls club are close by, ideal for your daily sport and recreation and a great place for the kids to play. Your weekly shopping expedition will be a breeze with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and North Park Shopping Centres within walking distance. Quality schools in the local area include Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, all in the local area.
A rare opportunity to acquire a character residence on a large allotment. A great place to raise your family!
13 Third Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
652m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.