Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
1970's Style Home on 824m2(approx) Allotment with Natural Reserve Outlook
Let nature be your neighbour with this 1970's style family home, perfectly located in a pleasant residential pocket with a natural creek reserve at the rear, providing a calming botanical ambience for your everyday outdoor living. A traditional allotment has been fastidiously cared for by the current owners, providing manicured gardens and lawns with established plants and trees, ideal for younger families starting out, or for the astute developer with the possibility to rent out now and develope or sub divide later (STCC).
A tiled entrance hall invites us into a generous lounge where a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan will moderate the temperature. Quality carpets and window treatments add to the appeal. A semi open plan design has a large family/meals adjacent with timber look vinyl flooring flowing throughout. A galley kitchen with retro 1970's cabinetry and tiles provides for a comfortable place to prepare meals.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of a good proportion, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes. Bedroom 1 has an ensuite bathroom where crisp bright floor to ceiling tiles and modern tapware provide crisp contemporary amenities. The main bathroom is of similar appointments with a wide shower space hosting a rail shower. A separate walk through laundry completes a tidy interior.
Step outside and relax with family and friends under a wide outdoor living verandah overlooking the manicured rear yard. Sweeping lawns and established trees blend with a backdrop of natural vegetation from the creek reserve at the rear. Listen to the birds sing as you enjoy your morning coffee in this unique botanical atmosphere.
A massive 9m x 6m garage will provide plenty of parking and workshop space, perfect for the car enthusiast or tradesman, plus there is room for multiple vehicles to park off street in a long sweeping driveway.
At a glance:
- 1970's style, 3 bedroom, brick veneer home
- Large manicured allotment with established lawns, gardens and trees
- Botanical creek reserve outlook to the rear
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding door to rear yard
- Upgraded main bathroom and ensuite with modern appointments and floor to ceiling tiles
- Large living room with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and quality window treatments
- Quality carpet to the lounge, timber look vinyl throughout the remainder of the home
- Large family/meals with sliding glass door to the rear yard
- Galley kitchen with retro 1970's cabinetry
- Walk through laundry with handy side access
- Wide outdoor living verandah/carport overlooking rear yard
- 9m x 6m lockup garage/workshop
- Tiled entrance hall
- 2 rain water tanks
- 2.4m ceilings
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza, perfect for your weekly shopping expeditions is just down the road providing a world class shopping experience. Public transport is at your doorstep with the Tea Tree Plaza Interchange close by. There is a host of local schools available including St Agnes and Ridgehaven and Redwood Park Primary Schools plus Modbury High School and Ardtornish Primary School. The St Agnes Recreation Area and the Modbury Sports and Community Club will provide valuable exercise and recreational venues along with numerous other parks and reserves in the local area.
Be sure to inspect, this is a quality, well maintained, family home!
15 Toovis Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
824m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.