Solid Brick Home on Generous 590m² (approx) Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited on a generous corner allotment with a wide street presence to Pitman Road, this 1966 constructed solid brick home is ready to move in and enjoy now, or explore the sub-division potential that the corner allotment offers (stcc). Get busy and be creative, this one is loaded with opportunity!
Fresh carpets, ornate cornices, ceiling fan and a freestanding open fire greet us in a spacious living room layout. French doors open to a generous front verandah, offering cosy space to relax and enjoy the view from an elevated aspect. A combined kitchen / dining provides functional amenities where a 1990's upgrade to the cabinetry creates a crisp cooking and social zone,
There are 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans, all serviced buy a spacious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower and modern vanity. A walk through laundry with external access plus a separate toilet complete a tidy interior.
Extensive verandah areas allow plenty of space for outdoor entertaining with a side yard providing lawn and garden space. Established trees and a sizable tool shed add to the appeal. An oversize double carport with auto panel lift door offers secure parking for two vehicles with an adjacent semi enclosed outdoor area completing a tidy offering.
Whether you are interested in a solid first home with generous future growth potential, a wise investor adding to your portfolio or a keen developer with a creative concept, this one is bound to appeal.
- Solid brick home circa 1966
- 590m2 Allotment (approx.)
- Subdivision and redevelopment potential (STCC)
- Generous corner allotment with wide street frontage to Pitman Road
- Elevated aspect with neighbourhood views
- 3 bedrooms all with fresh carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Living room with ornate cornices, ceiling fan, French doors and a freestanding open fire
- Combined kitchen / dining with functional amenities including a 1990's upgrade to the cabinetry
- Spacious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower and modern vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Separate toilet
- Large rear verandah, perfect for outdoor living
- Side yard with lawn, garden and tool shed
- Oversize double carport with auto panel lift door and adjacent semi-enclosed area
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Rain water tank
- 2.7m ceilings
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens with the River Torrens Linear Park only a short walk away at the end of the street, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports & Community Club are also close by. St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College and the Hillcrest Community Centre. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is at your doorstep.
An appealing offering in a great location. Your inspection will impress!
2 Tallack Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
590m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.