- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located in a group of only 3 homes, this 2 bedroom brick veneer homette offers a quiet and comfortable contemporary lifestyle with generous indoor and outdoor living areas. A heritage style facade with a north facing aspect allows natural light to infuse into an L-shaped living / dining room creating a bright ambience against a neutral colour scheme. A ceiling fan, gas heater and a split system air conditioner will keep the temperature moderate.
A slate tiled dining and kitchen area is roomy and bright, with a sliding glass door allowing access to the outdoors. A functional kitchen design has modern appliances and a breakfast bar, with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
The home has 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes and both of good proportion. A split system air conditioner and ceiling fan in the main bedroom will ensure a comfortable night's sleep. An upgraded bathroom is neat and tidy with a separate toilet and a spacious laundry completing the interior.
A substantial rear courtyard has a generous lawn area, perfect for children's play. An adjacent clear covered pergola and paved patio allow a space to entertain outdoors, with a single lock up carport with roller door providing the vehicle amenities. An additional off street parking space in the driveway is an added bonus.
- 2 bedroom unit in quiet group of 3
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Bright north facing aspect
- Generous living area with ceiling fan, gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Slate paved dining and kitchen
- Functional kitchen with modern appliances plus breakfast bar
- Sliding glass door from dining to outdoor living
- Bright bathroom with modern fixtures, fittings and tapware
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with external access door
- Clear covered pergola and patio area
- Generous lawn area, perfect for kids
- Single carport with roller door
- Additional parking for one vehicle in driveway
- Security alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service
Quietly located close to all desirable urban amenities and within easy reach of the western beaches. Local schools include Woodville Primary, Woodville High, Seaton Park Primary, Findon High and Alberton Primary, all quality educational facilities. Bunnings Warehouse is within walking distance and Westfield West Lakes is just down the road for your grocery, specialty shopping and entertainment. Public transport to and from the city is close by on West Lakes Boulevard and Port Road.
Be sure to take a moment to inspect this quality homette. You will be impressed!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16 Mid-Suburban
Property | 138sqm
Built | 1982
Council Rates | $1068pa
Water | $148.35pq
Community | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.