Security & Privacy on a Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Neutral tones and quality floor coverings provide an ambient and relaxing environment for your everyday living in this quality built 3-bedroom courtyard home. Sited on the high side of the road amongst other simular homes, the offering represents a great start up, slow down or investment opportunity.
Sleek, bright and crisp porcelain tiles flow from a spacious entrance hall through the home to an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. A modern kitchen overlooks this fresh family area with views through to the backyard beyond. Crisp dark benchtops, white cabinetry, double sink, generous pantry, modern appliances and a breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous cooking area, perfectly located in touch with the living zones.
Outdoors offers a large paved patio, perfect for entertaining in the more moderate months and a great place for a future pergola. A raised garden at the rear has established plants and trees and offers a terrific start for the budding gardener.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and direct access to a 3 way bathroom, designed with an open vanity, perfect for guest and resident usage. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both well-proportioned and both offer built-in mirror robes. A walk through laundry with external access door completes a tidy package.
- 3 bedroom courtyard home on good sized allotment
- A great starter or investment opportunity
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, direct bathroom access and security roller shutter
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
- Porcelain tiles to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Kitchen overlooking living and dining room with views across back yard
- Split system air conditioner to living area and ducted evaporative air throughout
- Kitchen with crisp dark benchtops, white cabinetry, double sink, generous pantry, modern appliances and a breakfast bar
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Bright laundry with external access
- Large paved patio plus raised garden with established plants and trees
- Located on the high side of the road amongst other simular homes
Perfectly located near the shopping and public transport of Main North Road and within walking distance from The Kilburn Football and Cricket Club complex with oval, basketball, netball, tennis courts and playground. Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School and Prospect North Primary School & Our Lady of the Sacred Heart are all quality schools in the local area. Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre are available for your weekly requirements, plus the new Costco complex is just a few minutes away off Churchill Road.
This one is great starter or investment opportunity and is ready to move in and enjoy. Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience.
2B Dunmore Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.