607m² Site In Tightly Held Suburb
Located less than a stone's throw away from Broadview's local parklands, tennis courts, bowls club and ovals in this tightly held suburb sits this 607sqm allotment with a 10.48 metre frontage. This is a unique opportunity to purchase and develop to your own preferences (STCC).
This is your opportunity to secure a home in such a desired location which is only 6kms from the centre of the CBD with multiple major shopping precincts within 5-10minutes including Prospect Rd and Walkerville Shopping Centre, public transport routes to the city are a short walk from your door, medical centres, local parks, dog park and your choice of private and public schools in the area.
With this allotment being of a rectangular shape this means that you the purchaser benefit. Standard house plans created by major builders will suit this allotment saving you time and money not having to customise plans to fit the allotment. Buyers can also benefit from the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) when building a brand new home.
- 607sqm allotment (approx)
- 10.48 metre frontage (approx)
- Located across from the local park, tennis courts and bowling greens
- Square allotment
- Rare opportunity
- Tightly held suburb
- Positioned close to quality private and public schools
- Short drive to multiple shopping precincts
- Prospect Rd and Walkerville Shopping Centre all in close proximity
- Walking distance to public transport routes into the city
- Located 6kms from the CBD
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity.
Council | Prospect
Zone | Residential - RA350
Land | 607sqm
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.