Centrally located amongst some outstanding parks and reserves and sited on the high side of the road
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This 2013 built residence, constructed by Statesman Homes, offers modern design and contemporary fittings that effortlessly combine, to produce a stunning and spacious courtyard home that will certainly please even the most discerning of purchasers.
Floating floors greet us upon arrival, flowing throughout the living areas, creating a crisp and bright everyday environment, highlighted by freshly painted, neutral toned walls. An open plan living, dining and kitchen area generates a great casual zone, perfect for your daily interaction. A separate formal lounge provides a valuable second living area, an ideal place for formal entertaining or perfect as a casual television room.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the family area. Stainless steel appliances combine with modern cabinetry, double sink, spacious pantry and breakfast bar, creating a pleasant cooking environment that allows a full view of the indoor and outdoor living spaces. Entertain outdoors in style under a fully paved and landscaped pergola. There is heaps of room for the extended family here and a raised lawn covered backyard will give the kids room to play.
There are 3 bedrooms, all carpeted and of good proportion. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe plus a modern ensuite bathroom, producing a fabulous parent's zone. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe. A well-appointed bathroom boasts bath and separate shower in a 3 way design with open and internal vanities providing amenities for both guests and residents.
A walk through laundry offers external access, making the everyday chores that bit easier. Two storage rooms are a bonus catering for linen and others, along with an oversize single garage adding that little extra space. An automatic roller door provides easy access along with an internal door to the home and pedestrian access to the rear yard.
- 3 bedroom courtyard home on elevated allotment
- Constructed by Statesman Homes in 2013
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- All bedrooms of good proportion
- Floating floors and neutral colour scheme throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge / TV room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, double sink, spacious pantry and breakfast bar
- Dual sliding doors from family to outdoor living
- Large fully paved outdoor entertaining pergola
- Good sized rear yard with lawn area
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Two storage rooms
- Oversize single garage with auto roller door plus internal access
- 2.7m ceilings
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly located in the heart of Enfield within walking distance to recreational parks and reserves. St Albans Reserve is a short stroll away with modern sporting facilities and community open spaces, The Clearview Bowling Club is nearby, along with the Enfield Memorial Gardens and Folland Park Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School and Blair Athol North School. Quality shopping can be found at Enfield Plaza with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza just down the road and the modern facilities of Northgate in the neighbouring suburb.
This desirable home is certainly worth your inspection, but be quick, viewing will impress!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.