Dechellis Built Masterpiece Set on Manicured Garden Allotment of 780m² approx
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed in 2007 by quality builders Dechellis Homes, this 3 or 4 bedroom family home offers multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertainment areas across an open plan, modern template. Sited on a generous allotment boasting lush gardens, lawns and mature plantings, the home will suit the contemporary lifestyles of today's modern family.
A red brick and rendered quoin frontage enhances the manicured front yard, providing an impressive street presence that continues to impress as we enter the home, 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall throughout the casual living areas, creating a crisp ambience that will accommodate all furniture styles.
A sparkling feature packed kitchen overlooks a large family / dining room that provides a central casual area, perfect for everyday living. Double doors open to highlight both a games room and study, adding an increased dimension to the already generous living space. Crisp modern cabinetry is highlighted by stylish tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Euro appliances (2 ovens), Smart stone benchtops, breakfast bar and aluminium laminate kick board to create a stylish cooking zone you will love to create in. A clever design has the laundry adjacent, double doors extending the kitchen into the utility area.
A formal lounge or theatre room is a great formal area or third living space. Situated just off the entrance this refined space will make the perfect area to receive guests, entertain formally or simply sit back and enjoy a movie. The games room and study are available for casual entertainment, both generously proportioned.
If you enjoy entertaining family and friends outdoors, alfresco style then you will love the full paved outdoor living portico, sited off the family room and adjacent kitchen, designed under the main roof, to feel like a natural extension of the indoors. Lush well cared for gardens and lawns offer the perfect backdrop for your outdoor living.
There are 3 main bedrooms and a large study (or bed 4). The master bedroom offers spacious parental accommodation, highlighted by a feature window, a sparkling ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable and both have built-in robes, located near a clever bathroom design with open vanity, powder room plus spacious bath and shower. A double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access to the home, completes a wonderful package.
Features in brief:
- Built in 2007 by Dechellis Homes
- Spacious open plan family home on fully landscaped allotment
- Spacious entrance hall with artwork niche
- Huge formal lounge or theatre room
- Porcelain tiles and downlights throughout the casual living areas
- Kitchen overlooking generous family, dining room
- Separate study and games room adjacent family room
- Kitchen with modern cabinetry, stylish tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Euro appliances (2 ovens), Smart stone benchtops, breakfast bar and aluminium laminate kick board
- Laundry / utility area adjacent kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
- Master bedroom with feature window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Quality, modern appointments to all bathroom and vanity areas
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home
- Fully paved outdoor entertaining portico (under the main roof)
- Manicured gardens and lawns with established plantings
- Good size tool shed
- 2 rain water tanks
- 16 solar panels deliver 3 kw plus 52 cents per kw feedback tariff
- Instant gas hot water service with temperature controls in kitchen and ensuite
- Alarm system installed
- Crimsafe & Steel screes to all exterior doors
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 7 zone controls
Located in the heart of Clearview where an abundance of parks and reserves offer valuable recreational community open spaces. Enfield, Prospect North and Northfield Primary Schools provide quality public education services along with St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Schools. Weekly shopping can be done at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza or Sefton Plaza and public transport is available from Hampstead or Main North Roads.
A great opportunity to secure a spacious, modern family home ready to move in and enjoy.
Be sure to get in early, this one will not last!
46 Kent Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.