A Clever Design with Room to Grow
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully sited on a triangular allotment, this newer build, (Stirling Homes 2013), offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a split level design that boasts quality and style over a unique floorplan, perfect for young families looking to move up or those wishing to downscale.
An unassuming street frontage provides a plethora of vehicle parking options, perfect for those with a caravan or boat. A double garage with automatic door has an internal entry to the home and allows secure parking for 2 cars. Double gates to side enable secure parking for the boat or van without clogging up the driveway.
Crisp floating floors and neutral tones combine with abundant natural light to create a welcoming and relaxing space for everyday living. A large open plan living and dining area is a pleasant casual area that embraces todays modern architectural design. A stunning kitchen overlooks this casual zone with a long breakfast bar, quality cabinetry, double sink and stainless steel appliances. Cook your daily meals in style while interacting with the family unit in this great open plan area. Dual stacker doors open to the side courtyard where the kids can play on the lawn, or use this space for a future pergola or outdoor living zone, (STCC).
The home boasts 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers salubrious parental accommodation, with a large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom providing the amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion and both have built-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom design caters for both residents and guests, and a bright laundry offers external access to a drying court, completing an impressive interior.
- Split level family home with generous vehicle accommodation
- 2013 built by Stirling Homes
- 2.4m ceilings to the front section and 3.0m to the rear
- Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Floating floors and neutral colours to the living areas
- Double stacker doors from living to side courtyard
- Generous lawn area off living room perfect for future pergola (STCC)
- Kitchen with a long breakfast bar, quality cabinetry, double sink and stainless steel appliances
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- All bedrooms with 3.0m high ceilings
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Bright laundry with external access
- Rain water tank, plumbed to toilet
- Double garage with automatic roller door and internal access to the home
- Recreational vehicle parking behind secure gates
- Reverse cycle zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Garden / utility courtyard at rear
Quietly located on a spacious irregular shaped courtyard allotment, this charming home will suit those moving up to more space as well as those looking to invest. Enfield Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northfield Shopping Centres are all in the local area. St. Gabriel's School, Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary Schools offer a range of educational facilities for the younger family. Enfield Memorial Park is just across the road and the sporting amenities of the Enfield area are all within easy reach.
An appealing property that will catch the eye of a broad range of property buyers, don't hesitate with this one as it surely won't be on the market long.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 2013
Land | 372sqm
House | 151sqm
Council Rates | $968pa
Water | $163.20pq
ESL | $217.10pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.