A Refreshing Appeal 3 Bedroom Courtyard Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This 3 bedroom courtyard home of recent construction offers an architecturally designed living space that caters for the modern lifestyles of today. Quality materials and appointments combine to create a comfortable low maintenance home sited on a fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment.
Floating floors greet us upon entering and flow throughout the main living areas, creating a crisp and relaxed environment with a comfortable contemporary appeal. The bedrooms are all carpeted in neutral tones, with the master suite offering an ensuite bathroom, split system air conditioner and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom caters for residents and guests alike with a separate bathroom and open vanity design.
A sleek designer kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, corner walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher and breakfast bar in an ergonomically designed layout that overlooks lounge, dining and outdoor living areas. The spacious lounge / dining is a light and welcoming living space with split system air conditioner plus dual sliding glass doors opening to a great wrap-around outdoor living area, fully integrated under the main roof. Entertain outdoors in style this summer. Cook up a barbeque in this generous outdoor living area while the kids play in a terrific back yard with large lawned area and garden beds. A single garage has auto roller door plus internal access to the home. A walk through laundry with large cupboard plus external access door completes an impressive offering.
- Courtyard home of recent construction
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom, split system air conditioner and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors through all main living areas
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Large open plan living / dining with split system air conditioner
- Dual access doors from living area to outdoor entertaining
- Wrap around outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
- Generous backyard with large lawned area plus garden beds
- Clever 3 way bathroom with separate bath, toilet and vanity
- Good size laundry with storage cupboard and external access door
- Single garage with auto roller door and internal access door
- Off street parking for one extra vehicle
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rain water tank
- Currently rented at $360 per week until January 2017
Located within easy reach to all essential facilities. Shopping is nearby at Enfield Plaza, with the Gepps Cross Home Centre and Sunday Markets within easy reach. Local schools include Northfield Primary, St Gabriel's School with Enfield Primary School and Child Care plus Roma Mitchell Secondary College a short distance away. The State Sports Park area, the perfect place for your daily exercise is a casual stroll away, as is St Albans Reserve and other recreational parks and reserves of Enfield.
Be quick to view this unique offering. The perfect opportunity for the first home buyer, an astute investor or those looking to upgrade or downscale.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential64
Built | 2015
Land | 353sqm
Council Rates | $1049.60pa
Water | $171.07pq
ESL | $242.40pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.