Courtyard Entertainer with Room to Move
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 2010 by reliable Adelaide builders, Fairmont Homes, this one owner courtyard home offers an enviable lifestyle with generous indoor and outdoor living areas across a free flowing, split level, open plan design, perfectfor the busy lifestyles of today's modern family.
A heritage style frontage offers a pleasing street appeal, inviting us into the home. A tiled entry with corner artwork niches provides a warm welcoming, flowing past the bedrooms and wet areas with a peaceful harmonic ambience.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with quality carpets. Bedroom 1 offers a salubrious parents zone with a feature bay window, a walk in robe and a resort style ensuite bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles and quality appointments. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of double proportion and both offer built-in robes, serviced by a clever 3 way bathroom that also boasts floor to ceiling tiles. A separate toilet and open vanity will cater for both resident and guest usage.
A unique design allows for 2 large, separate living zones, both with 3.1m ceilings, ornate cornices and pendant lighting, all combining to create a sense style and space. A fabulous chef's kitchen overlooks a large dining and living room, offering the cook a full view of the family activities. Quality timber look cabinetry, unique tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable cooking environment.
The second of the living areas will cater for numerous lifestyle types. There is plenty of room for a billiard table or a home theatre, ensuring a relaxing casual zone where sliding doors open to a full width outdoor living portico. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style under this terrific verandah area, under the main roof and overlooking the rear courtyard.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedroom courtyard homes
- Constructed in 2010 by Fairmont Homes
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and large ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- All bedrooms with quality carpets
- Tiled entrance hall with artwork niches
- 2.6m ceilings to the front section, 3.0m ceilings to the rear
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Laundry off kitchen with external access door
- Kitchen with quality timber look cabinetry, unique tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
- Large open plan lounge / dining adjacent kitchen
- Massive casual living, games or theatre room with direct access to outdoor living
- Full width outdoor living portico under the main roof, overlooking rear yard
- Rear yard with tool shed, lawned area, rain water tank and fruit trees
- Freshly painted interior
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Single garage with auto roller door plus internal access door
- Room 2 additional vehicles to park off street in the driveway
Perfectly located on a tree lined quiet street amongst other newer homes and nearby a reserve. The parks and reserves of Enfield are close by with Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve easily accessible on foot. Blair Athol North School, St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area as is shopping at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
This luxurious courtyard entertainer offers an enviable lifestyle to the astute purchaser.
Reward your hard work and success. Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 2010
Land | 423sqm
House | 204sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.