Stylish Contemporary Home on Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located on a corner allotment with room to move, grow and play, this 2013 Stirling Homes built courtyard home will provide spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom design boasting quality fixtures and fittings with upgraded amenities, ideal for the discerning purchaser looking for value added residential property.
Crisp porcelain tiles flow from the entrance through a central hall to the living areas providing a sleek, bright ambience with a gentle contrasting neutral colour scheme and feature lighting. An open plan living area has the kitchen overlooking with a full view of the casual spaces through to the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel Smeg appliances including 5 burner gas stove with cast iron trivets, stone look benchtops, crisp white toiled splashbacks, double sink, feature down lighting and breakfast bar combine to create a wonderful modern cooking zone offering full interactivity with the adjacent living space.
A generous lounge / dining offers ample room for your casual entertainment. Large central opening sliding doors lead to a gabled pergola covered outdoor entertaining area. A thoughtful design providing a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Relax in style as you entertain family and friends outdoors. A lawn covered area will provide a place for the kids to play while exposed aggregate flooring plus established garden beds and plantings add a sophisticated contemporary appeal.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of a good size with quality carpets. The master bedroom features a ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A spacious central bathroom and separate toilet will provide quality amenities for both residents and guests while a large laundry offers a little extra storage and utility space. A single garage with automatic roller door plus direct internal access to the home, completes a very attractive offering.
Features in brief:
* Courtyard Home on corner allotment
* 2013 built by Stirling Homes
* Porcelain tiles from entrance throughout living, dining and kitchen
* Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances including 5 burner gas stove with cast iron trivets, stone look benchtops, crisp white toiled splashbacks, double sink, feature down lighting and breakfast bar
* Central opening sliding doors from lounge / dining to outdoor living
* Fully paved, gabled timber pergola / alfresco entertaining
* Generous side yard with lawn and planter beds
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (including mirror panel door)
* Spacious central bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Large laundry with ample storage exterior access
* Single garage with auto roller door plus internal access to the home
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* Tool shed
* Instant gas hot water service
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Deadlock aluminium windows
* Crimsafe screens to main doors
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve across the road with sporting and entertainment facilities including a gazebo and playground, perfect for your exercise and leisure. St Gabriel's School is a short walk away, with Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Prospect North Primary and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres in the local area.
Act fast to secure this tidy offering! Inspection will impress!
1 Park Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.