Family Entertainer in Quiet Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Absolutely beautiful! Situated on a 625 sq metre block, this craftsman built home with a north South facing orientation will suit buyers who appreciate fine quality and the conveniences offered in this great location, so close to the precinct of Glenelg, and beaches.
Perfectly located in a quiet family friendly estate and on a no through road, this perfectly presented family home offers both indoor and outdoor living areas across an architecturally designed layout, perfect for the family who enjoys entertaining at home.
The sunken lounge greets us as we enter the home, complete with an open fire place providing the ideal relaxation area. Step up to a great formal dining area providing access via French doors to the outside entertainment area, which may be enclosed via zip track blinds .
A super large kitchen is conveniently located near the dining room, with the casual family room adjacent. This spacious kitchen and casual living area will cater for even the largest of families, providing access to the outdoor entertainment area via French doors.
The masterchef kitchen boasts solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, Smeg 5 burner stove, and Smeg 90cm oven, integrated dishwasher, double sink, raised bar, stone look benchtops. There is plenty of room for all to create your culinary delights.
The home has 3 bedrooms. The master suite is a simply outstanding parental zone boasting a spacious ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen and modern fittings, plus a separate vanity area, an ideal make up zone. A generous walk-in robe has an automatic light for your convenience, plus there is a separate parents retreat or study that could also be a nursery should the need arise. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of generous double proportion and both have built-in robes. A main bathroom and separate toilet will cater for both residents and guests, with a good size laundry with plenty of storage completing the interior living areas.
Outdoors offers the very best in alfresco entertaining with a huge timber framed gabled pergola providing a relaxing area for your casual outdoor living. Shade blinds and a ceiling fan will moderate the temperature as you relax with family and friends in this great outdoor living area overlooking a verdant backyard with established plants and trees.
An oversize double garage will accommodate 2 vehicles plus allow room for a workbench or storage. Automatic roller doors providing the expected luxury.
* 1997 built family home with modern upgrades
* Quiet no through road location in family friendly estate
* Sunken lounge with open fireplace and ceiling fan
* Daikin reverse cycle refrigerated air conditioning throughout
* 8 Solar panels for reduced electricity costs
* Dining room with central bar adjacent
* Huge family room with external access doors
* Ultra large kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, 5 burner stove, integrated dishwasher, double sink, raised bar, stone look benchtops and a skylight over
* 3 bedrooms, master suite with ensuite bathroom plus separate vanity, walk in robe plus retreat or study area
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes plus roller shutters for security and climatic comfort
* Generous laundry with heaps of cupboard space
* Modern main bathroom plus separate toilet
* Large timber framed gabled pergola with ceiling fan and shade blinds
* Oversize double garage with auto roller doors
* Fully fenced, landscaped and retained allotment
* Lush backyard with established plants and trees
* Alarm system installed
* Rain water tank
Conveniently located between the city and the sea and within reach of all amenities. Hazelmere Reserve with tennis, netball, oval and playground is only a short walk away along with several other local reserves, plus the SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Shop in style at Westfield Marion, just up the road, with supermarkets, cinemas and specialty shops all in one complex. Located within close proximity to Brighton Secondary School as well as many other outstanding schools.
Don't hesitate with this one. Your inspection is essential!
12 Burgundy Way
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.