International Standard Executive Residence
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Manicured lawns and gardens combine with traditional wrought iron and pillar fencing provide an alluring street presence to this double storey deluxe executive residence. Located on an 815sqm block in a Jacaranda lined street with a sought after north facing rear yard. The home is of international quality and appeal and showcases the finest of materials, fixtures and fittings.
The home offers 4 separate indoor living spaces including a stunning formal lounge at entrance level, which provides a sophisticated area to welcome and entertain guests. Bulkhead ceilings, chandelier lighting and a sweeping Jarrah timber staircase with wrought iron balustrade provide an opulent ambience that flows effortlessly through the home.
Dine in style with a built-in zoned Bose sound system providing quality background music as you entertain either indoors or alfresco. The spacious central dining room offers fold back caf door access to a massive outdoor living area that feels like a natural extension of the interior. The alfresco boasts dimmable downlighting, built-in cabinetry, stone bench tops, Beefeater barbeque and a stunning outdoor bathroom provides salubrious facilities worthy of the most affluent guests.
A world-class kitchen allows plenty of space for multiple users. Cook as you socialize with this appealing design overlooking a huge family room through to the manicured gardens and lawns beyond. Abundant granite bench tops and 2 pac 'soft close' cupboards & drawers display the finest of appliances including Pura tap, lnsinkerator, Neff wall oven and steamer, 900mm wide Bosch induction cook top, Miele dishwasher, built in microwave, pull out ironing board & complemented by a generous walk-in pantry with a plethora of cupboard and shelving.
There is also a generous bar featuring Granite bench tops 2 pac 'soft close' cupboards & drawers & 2 under-counter bar fridges overlooking the luxurious dining area providing a great space for casual conversation.
Relax after a hard day's work in a fabulous 6 person spa bath with glass pool fence surround overlooking the sweeping rear lawn and manicured garden area, outdoor speakers will gently soothe away the days stress.
There are 4 bedrooms, all fitted with the finest quality appointments. The master bedroom is a better than resort standard suite offering a spacious bedroom area with room for a casual lounge, perfect for quiet relaxation. A stunning dressing room / walk-in robe boasts the finest of cabinetry providing quality amenities for both his and her requirements.
A spacious ensuite bathroom offers dual showers, a separate toilet and a stunning dual vanity with wide mirror.
The upper floor houses bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all of double bed proportion. Bedroom 2 is exceptionally large and conveniently located near a resort standard 3 way bathroom offering separate bath & shower room, toilet and an open vanity with double basins. Bedroom 3 offers built-in speakers and bedroom 4 boasts a built-in robe. As you reach the top of the grand staircase, a separate home theatre with double glass timber French doors greets you. The space could also be used as a teenagers retreat or casual lounge, depending on your individual requirements.
Quietly located on the city fringe with access to all facilities. Glenunga Reserve and the Adelaide Parkland belt will provide ample open space for your sport and recreational needs. Burnside Village is just down the street, a casual walk to international quality shopping. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by private vehicle or public transport, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs. Local schools include Glenunga International High School, Parkside Primary, St Raphael's, Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary and Seymour College.
Detailed Building Specifications:
• ENSUITE AND BATHROOMS with underfloor heating, stone bench tops, European mixer taps, floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screens, tiled recess to shower, Villeroy & Boch back to wall toilet with soft close lid plus heated towel rails
• 3.0m (10ft) ceilings to upper and lower levels
• Jarrah timber flooring and Marble tiles flow throughout majority of the home
• Zoned Bose sound system throughout
• Clipsal C-bus, Starserve and Home Management system
• Alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system throughout
• Two separate ducted reverse cycle air conditioners
• Solar electricity, 8 Panels deliver 1.5kw with 60 cents kw feedback tariff
• Intercom with camera at front gate and front door
• High quality curtains and blinds throughout
• Feature cornices and skirtings throughout
• Double Garge with remote controlled panel lift doors to garage
• Solar hot water system with Rinnai Integrity backup
• Outdoor kitchen with sink, Beefeater bbq, rangehood and stone bench tops
• In ground spa bath with glass pool fence
• 6500L underground rainwater tank (to be connected)
• Fully automatic watering system
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.