** Inspection cancelled - Sorry for any inconvenience caused **
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stylish Heritage Reproduction Family Home
Rendered quoins and red brick combine to create a distinctive heritage flavour, providing an inviting street appeal to this stunning home. Set on a generous allotment of 469m2 and constructed in 1998, the home is quietly nestled in a quiet no-through road amongst other similar homes, offering a unique opportunity for either home buyers or investors to secure quality accommodation in a family friendly environment.
Feature tiled floors, neutral tones and ornate fretwork greet us as we enter, meandering effortlessly through the home, offering a refined opulence, enhancing the everyday environment. There are two separate living areas. A combined lounge / dining offers a generous space for formal living, or a great television room, study or casual zone, depending on your lifestyle. Half height feature walls add a crisp ambience, combining with floating floors and picture windows to provide a bright and spacious atmosphere.
A comfortable corner kitchen overlooks the second living space and adjacent meals, with views through to a paved outdoor entertaining area beyond. Solid timber cabinetry, feature tiled splashbacks, modern appliances, corner pantry, raised breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap and a corner window combine to offer a stylish and pleasant cooking area.
Step outside and entertain family and friends alfresco style with a full width paved pergola providing a sophisticated outdoor living area. Established gardens, trees and planter beds offer a botanic outlook and a natural harmony, enhancing a great low maintenance rear yard. A clever design also provides a cubby house for the kids, a tool shed and service court.
There are 4 bedrooms throughout this family home. The Master bedroom has a traditional style bay window, an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, all combined with crisp floating floors and timber venetian blinds to provide a comfortable master suite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and book shelves while the fourth bedroom has space saving built-in desk, book shelves and cupboards, creating a terrific multifunctional fourth bedroom or home office.
A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for both resident and guest usage, while a walk through laundry with under bench washing machine space and a double garage with automatic panel lift doors, storage cupboards and direct internal access to the home complete the package.
- Heritage style family home in quiet no-through road location
- Constructed in 1998, set on 469m2 allotment
- 4 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Bedroom 1 with traditional style bay window, an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and book shelves
- Bedroom 4 with built-in desk, cupboard and book shelves
- Feature tiled entrance and hallway with ornate fretwork and neutral tones
- Floating floors to all bedrooms and living spaces
- Large open plan formal lounge / dining
- Corner kitchen overlooking meals and family room
- Bright and spacious family room with sliding door to alfresco area
- Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, feature tiled splashbacks, modern appliances, corner pantry, raised breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap and a corner window
- Full width paved pergola overlooking verdant rear yard
- Established gardens with planter beds, tool shed, cubby house and service yard
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with under bench washing machine space
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors and internal access to the home
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Alarm system fitted
Peacefully located in a low traffic, no through road. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. The Stables Supermarket and specialty shops are just around the corner with Golden Grove Village a short drive away.
A rare opportunity to purchase a low maintenance residence in a great tree lined street. Your inspection will most certainly impress!
14 Peppermint Close
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.