Modern Manor on Elevated Allotment Views to the Coast
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 2000 by quality Adelaide builders AV Jennings, this large 2 story family homes is sited on an elevated allotment with uninterrupted views across the Adelaide Plains to the coast beyond. AV Jennings named this design the Manor 330 with the residence offering over 330m2 of living and garaging space.
A grand hallway provides an impressive entrance with a recessed bulkhead ceiling and roman pillars introducing the formal lounge and dining area. Entertain in style in this opulent setting with graceful window treatments adding an air of sophistication. An equally dressed study is opposite, enabling a perfect reception area for a work from home office.
Porcelain tiles flow through to the casual areas where a huge open plan design offers a bay window meals area and large family room. The window treatments continue with quality soft furnishings encompassing large picture windows, allowing natural light to infuse and offering stunning views over a fully landscaped and retained rear yard.
A spacious kitchen boasts crisp white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, Pura Tap and a breakfast bar, providing a comfortable cooking zone overlooking the meals and family room with window views to the botanic rear yard.
A powder room and laundry provide the ground floor amenities with the laundry allowing direct access to the home from a double garage, complete with automatic panel lift door plus drive through roller door to a paved patio.
A gabled pergola feels like a natural part of a fully landscaped and retained rear yard featuring tiered moss rocks and verdant plant growth. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style as the children play on a large flat lawned area, a fish pond and a separate paved patio add to the functionality.
Upstairs provides a third living area, perfect for teenagers or as a casual theatre / lounge. French doors open to a balcony with staggering coastal views, a great place to sit and relax on a sunny day. There are 4 bedrooms, all of double bed size and all with robes built-in. The master bedroom is a resort style suite of grand proportion. A walk-in robe will cater for the largest of wardrobes with an adjacent ensuite bathroom having a corner spa and plenty of space for two. An equally impressive main bathroom has bath and separate shower with a toilet adjacent completing a truly luxurious home.
Features at a glance:
- Year 2000 built modern Manor 330 AV Jennings design 2 story home
- 1114m2 block (approx)
- 4 bedrooms plus Study or 5 bedrooms
- 3 separate living areas, 2 bathrooms and a double garage
- Elevated allotment with uninterrupted views to the coast
- Tiled formal entrance hall with raised bulkhead ceiling and roman columns
- Large formal lounge and dining adjacent entrance
- Quality window treatments throughout
- Large study / home office adjacent entry
- Huge family room and casual meals with bay window
- Great country style kitchen with crisp white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, ASKO Dishwasher, corner pantry, Pura Tap and a breakfast bar
- Spacious laundry with internal access from garage
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and rear roller door
- Gabled patio & pergola area set amongst lush backyard
- High ceiling
- DAIKIN reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious lawned area plus tiered moss rocks with established gardens
- Garage drive through to large paved patio
- 1.5 kW solar power with feed in 50.80c/kWh
- Resort style master bedroom with large walk-in robe plus ensuite with corner spa bath
- Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 all of double size with built-in robes
- Generous upper lounge with balcony access
- 3 phase power
- Low maintaining garden with drought tolerate plants & irrigration.
Located in an outstanding location on an elevated allotment overlooking the neighbouring valley with views to the Adelaide Plains and the coast beyond. There's a heap of local parks and reserves to explore, great places for exercise, kids to play or to walk the dog. Access to the colleges of Golden Grove is a short drive away as well as local schools including Gulfview Heights Primary School just a short walk away as well as Keller Road and Maddison Park Primary in the local zone. Bridge Road will provide valuable public transport, and choose to shop and either Mawson Lakes or Golden Grove, both modern and convenient shopping centres.
Act fast! Inspect this quality family home today!
28 Lipson Reach Road
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.