Architecturally Designed, Stylish, Contemporary Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Prepare to be impressed at the design excellence and premium fixtures of this quality built, 2 storey, 3 bedroom family home. Located on a pleasant tree lined street the home offers a commanding street appeal that captures the essence of contemporary suburban design.
Dual front doors presents a salubrious entrance to a wide hallway with 5.55m ceilings rising through a stairwell void to the upper level. Porcelain tiles create a crisp ambience against a neutral colour scheme that flows forth with a comfortable, welcoming appeal, inviting us through to an open plan living, dining and kitchen area that personifies today's casual living.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the living area with views through to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard beyond. Stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, mirrored splashback, 900mm wide 5 burner stove & oven, walk-in pantry, island bench with breakfast bar and double sink with Pura Tap combine to create a fabulous cooking and social hub.
Step outdoors through centrally opening stacker doors and relax alfresco style' under an outdoor living portico, complete with down lighting, ceiling fan, Ziptrak blinds and plumbed gas and outlets. Entertaining family and friends during the more moderate months is a treat in this great outdoor space, all overlooking an irrigated lawned rear yard with multiple fruit trees and plenty of room for the kids and pets to play.
The lower level is completed by a large double garage with automatic panel lift doors. There is plenty of additional storage, plus rear external and internal access to the home, where a guest powder room is conveniently located adjacent a bright walk through laundry, providing top class amenities for residents and guests alike.
Upstairs boasts a clever floorplan designed for modern family living. A central lounge at the stairwell landing provides a great retreat or study, perfect for quiet relaxation or a great television room. The master bedroom overlooks the street in a spacious layout offering walk-in robe plus bright ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and frameless shower screen. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both queen size rooms with built-in robes and mirror panel doors. A full main bathroom provides contemporary tapware and modern appointments, dual vanities, semi frameless shower screen and spa bath, completing an impressive upper level design.
* Modern 2 storey family home with quality appointments throughout
* 3 bedrooms, all of queen bed capability
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and huge walk-in robe
* Fabulous wet areas, main bathroom with spa bath
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles with neutral colour scheme throughout living areas
* Open plan living, dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, mirrored splashback, 900mm wide 5 burner stove & oven, walk-in pantry, island bench with breakfast bar and double sink with Pura Tap
* Central opening sliding glass doors from living room to outdoor entertaining
* Covered alfresco entertaining area with down lighting, ceiling fan, Ziptrak blinds and plumbed gas and water outlets
* Generous lawned rear yard with tool shed, lawned area and various fruit trees
* Fruit trees include Blood Orange, Orange, Mandarin, Pomegranate and Lemon, Lime and Pink Lady Apple
* Large double garage with automatic panel lift door, storage cupboard, rear pedestrian door and internal access door
* Bright laundry with external access door
* Guest powder room
* Spacious entrance hall with pendant light over
* LED light switches throughout
* Audio visual door chime with both ground and first floor stations
* Quality window treatments throughout
* 14 Solar Panels delivering 3.5kw
* Ducted vacuum system
* Alarm system installed
* Instant gas hot water service
* Pop up sprinkler irrigation to the rear yard
* Ceiling height 2.7m ground floor - 2.4m first floor
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Handy under stair storage
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and within close proximity to parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your daily exercise and leisure. Public transport is close by on Muller Road, just a casual stroll to the end of the street. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property, with local shopping available at Greenacres Shopping Centre and the new Walkerville Shopping Centre.
This property will attract the attention of the refined purchaser looking for quality contemporary accommodation. Be quick to inspect this one!
24 Gambia Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.