Take a bike ride or walk along the Torrens
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
8 Torrensview Court
Stunning 4 Bedroom Home on Generous Elevated Allotment.
Quietly located at the end of a no through road cul-de-sac overlooking the Torrens Linear Parklands, this 1990 built family home offers 4 genuine double size bedrooms plus multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a fully landscaped and retained allotment, perfect for the growing family and ideal for those who enjoy entertaining at home.
A towering street presence makes an impressive introduction, inviting us past lush established gardens and into the home where porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall through to a large open plan family, meals & kitchen. Entertain as you socialize with a stunning as new kitchen overlooking this bright casual zone. Stone bench tops, glass splashbacks and cooktop, 900mm wide stainless steel oven, walk-in pantry plus numerous other cupboards with soft close drawers, double sink with mixer tap, double fridge space plus integrated dishwasher feature in this outstanding kitchen design.
Porcelain tiles flow through the family and casual areas where sliding glass doors open to a large gabled pergola with built-in barbeque, set amongst landscaped gardens, perfect for entertaining alfresco style when family and friends drop over. Verdant garden beds offer endless possibilities for the "green thumb" of the family, set amongst meandering pathways in a peaceful botanic setting.
An L shaped lounge and dining provides a stylish and comfortable formal living space. Face brick feature walls, high vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and stained glass feature windows combine into a bright and welcoming area. Upstairs offers a third living space with a huge games / casual living area providing ample space for a billiard table or home theatre setup, highlighted by a private balcony overlooking the Torrens Linear Park through to the hills beyond.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable and all offer ceiling fans and built-in robes, perfect for those with teenagers and growing children. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom plus an additional walk-in robe. Recent interior painting and fresh carpets combine to create bright and modern spaces. A 3 way bathroom with dual vanities caters for bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 plus allows for guest usage.
A generous laundry, double garage with dual automatic roller doors plus internal access to the home, plus an extra carport ideal for caravan, plus tool shed and shade house complete a wonderful family home, ready to move in and begin living.
* 4 bedroom, double storey family home in quiet cul-de-sac location
* Elevated allotment with views over the Torrens Linear Park and hills beyond
* All bedrooms of double proportion and with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
* Formal lounge / dining with face brick feature wall, stained glass windows and raked ceilings with exposed beams
* Fully tiled family / meals area with external access to pergola plus kitchen overlooking
* Upgraded kitchen featuring stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and cooktop, 900mm wide stainless steel oven, walk-in pantry plus numerous other cupboards with soft close drawers, double sink with mixer tap, double fridge space plus integrated dishwasher
* Gabled outdoor entertaining pergola with landscaped surrounds and built-in barbeque
* Lush garden beds across a large landscaped allotment
* Upstairs games room with private balcony overlooking reserve and hills beyond
* Double garage with automatic roller doors plus internal access to the home
* 2 Car carport plus additional parking in dual driveways
* Tool shed
* Freshly painted interior with recently upgraded carpets
* Ducted evaporative plus split system air conditioner
* 2 x gas heaters
* Alarm system
* 20 Solar panels for reduced electricity costs
Quietly located in a peaceful cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes. Local schools include Dernancourt, Highbury and Athelstone Primary Schools along with Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College and St Ignatius College, plus Dernancourt Kindergarten is just around the corner, perfect for the younger family. Dernancourt Shopping Centre and Newton Plaza will provide for your grocery needs, with Tea Tree Plaza just up the Road for your fashion and lifestyle requirements.
This is a quality family home in a fantastic location, be sure to inspect, be ready to be impressed!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.