3 Bedrooms + Room to Move
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sited on a spacious allotment and offering generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, this 3 bedroom courtyard home offers quality fixtures and fittings across a modern design, perfect for those looking to invest or to reside in a contemporary architectural space with modern living appeal.
A bright entrance hall greets us on arrival, porcelain tiles meandering throughout the living areas, achieving a certain crisp ambience with a natural blending against the neutral colour scheme, highlighted by quality window treatments and filtered natural light.
An L shaped kitchen, living and dining offer a spacious and relaxing everyday lifestyle zone, perfect for your daily family interactions. The kitchen overlooks this bright area, offering with a view through picture windows to the back yard beyond. Stainless steel appliances, sleek modern cabinetry, double sink, Pura Tap and a breakfast bar combine into a welcoming and functional cooking area.
Entertain outdoors in style with a full width tiled outdoor living verandah, perfectly positioned under the main roof and adjacent the family room with views over a large lawn covered rear yard. The kids will enjoy a game of backyard cricket while you relax in the comfort of this impressive outdoor area. A shade sail covered side courtyard behind the garage, with access from the hallway will provide a second outdoor space or a valuable secure parking area.
The 3 bedrooms are all double bed capable. Bedroom 1 offers a built-in robe and an ensuite bathroom, providing quality master suite appointments. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom with an open powder room alcove will service both residents and guests, combining with a walk through laundry offering direct external access door to complete the interior living areas.
Vehicle accommodation is supplied by a single garage boasting an automatic roller door and internal access to the home. A rear roller door to the central courtyard provides a valuable drive through feature.
- 3 bedrooms courtyard home on generous allotment
- Built: 2008 approx
- Porcelain tiled throughout the living areas
- Bright and spacious with abundant natural light
- L shaped living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sleek modern cabinetry, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar overlooking living, dining and rear yard
- Tiled outdoor living verandah under the main roof
- Large lawn covered rear yard
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- 3 way bathroom with powder room alcove
- Spacious laundry with external access door
- Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
- Central courtyard with shade sail over
- Off street parking for one car in the driveway and one in central courtyard
- 2.7m ceilings
- Gas heater in living room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. For the younger family, Klemzig Primary School is close by, with other local educational facilities nearby including Vale Park Primary, Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School along with Windsor Gardens Secondary, Cedar College and Heritage College. There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club. TK Shutter Reserve is just down the road and the River Torrens Linear Park is also in the local area. Walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road.
Truly an executive style modern courtyard home designed and built or luxury living!
Inspection will impress even the harshest of critics!
6 Reece Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.