Wide 21.4m Frontage & 620m² Allotment (approx)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
1970's Style Solid Brick Home
Perfectly sited with mature plants and trees creating a botanical atmosphere to an impressive street presence, this solid brick 1970's style family home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, with generous garaging across a bright, 3 bedroom, free flowing design, perfectly adapted to today's contemporary furnishings and lifestyles.
Porcelain tiles greet us at a wide entrance hall, flowing through the hallway, kitchen and dining areas. Polished timber floors grace the other living spaces creating a crisp ambience in a comfortable contrast of downlights, rendered, timber panel and exposed brick walls. New Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning flows throughout the home providing year round comfort.
There are 3 separate living spaces plus a central kitchen. A large lounge off the entrance hall provides a great formal area with an adjacent dining room providing a bright everyday space. A spacious family room boasts a gas heater built-in cabinetry and a ceiling fan plus sliding door access to a wide rear verandah. The kitchen is in great original condition boasting views over the rear yard, double sink with Pura Tap, glass cooktop, wall oven, downlights and a generous pantry cupboard.
All 3 bedrooms have polished timber floors and are all double bed capable. The master suite boasts a ceiling fan, built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom with frameless shower screen, rail shower and upgraded toilet. A fabulous main bathroom with sunken bath and generous shower alcove plus an adjacent separate toilet provides the amenities for bedrooms 2 & 3 plus guests. A traditional size laundry with double trough and plenty of cupboard space completes an impressive interior.
A solid brick garage 3.6m wide and 12.4m long has roller doors at each end offering covered parking for 2 cars plus a handy drive through functionality. A hardstand area behind the garage will provide secure parking for another car or recreational vehicle. A tiled rear verandah overlooking a lawned rear yard provides a place to relax outdoors, completing a very attractive offering.
- Wide frontage solid brick home on established allotment
- Constructed in 1977 and in great original condition
- 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, all double bed capable
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite bathroom with frameless shower screen and rail shower
- Ornate tiling to the entrance hall, dining, kitchen and hallway
- Large lounge with polished timber floors
- Generous dining adjacent lounge and kitchen
- Family room with polished timber floors, ceiling fan, heater, built-in cupboard and sliding door to rear verandah
- Original kitchen with double sink with Pura Tap, glass cooktop, wall oven, downlights and a generous pantry cupboard
- Fabulous main bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower alcove and new cabinetry
- Massive traditional size laundry with generous cupboard and bench space
- Solid brick, 2 car garage with dual roller doors and drive through functionality
- Secure hard stand parking area, ideal for recreational vehicles
- Tiled rear verandah overlooking lawn covered rear yard
- New Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Zone enabled alarm system installed
- 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located close to the Torrens River Linear Park and the O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange, perfect for your exercise and transport. Other local open spaces include The Gaza Sports & Community Club, TK Shutter Reserve and The Payneham Swimming Centre, all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Local schools include Klemzig Primary School, Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre is to the south and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is to the north, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road.
Homebuyers, and Investors, be sure to inspect!
74 Harris Road
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.