Luxury Low Maintenance Living - Commanding Corner Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited on the corner of Penang Lane and The Strand, this luxury double storey home typifies modern city living, boasting the very best of construction, fittings and fixtures in an open plan design that promotes a comfortable and casual day to day lifestyle, perfect for today's busy families.
The ground floor has a central kitchen connecting lounge and dining areas in a free flowing open plan design where 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles reflect quality down lighting onto neutral toned walls to create a comfortable ambience for your everyday living.
The sparkling kitchen offers sleek modern cabinetry and handles, a frosted glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar, all overlooking the living areas and outdoors beyond. Sliding glass doors from the dining area open to a generous low maintenance courtyard with synthetic lawn, a great place to entertain family and friends outdoors. A double garage offers roller door access to the courtyard plus an internal door to the home, with a powder room and laundry completing the ground floor.
The quality continues upstairs with 3 good sized bedrooms and another living room. This clever upstairs lounge is a great place for a study or home theatre, with sliding glass doors opening to a large balcony boasting views over the neighbourhood to the hills in the distance. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes, with the master suite also offering an en suite bathroom. A stunning main bathroom has a freestanding bath, semi frameless shower screen and contemporary tapware, completing a wonderful upstairs design.
- Double storey home on corner location
- 3 bedrooms, master suite with built-in robe and en suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan ground floor living and dining with central kitchen
- Kitchen with modern cabinetry and handles, frosted glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar
- Low maintenance courtyard with synthetic lawn
- Double garage with auto panel lift door plus internal access to the home and roller door to rear courtyard
- Separate toilet, powder room and Laundry
- Down lighting and porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor
- Upstairs lounge with sliding door to balcony
- Large balcony with views with over the neighbourhood and beyond
- Sleek and stylish main bathroom freestanding bath, semi frameless shower screen and contemporary tapware
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly located with a valuable corner location, in the heart of Lightsview and within reach of all desirable amenities. Northgate Village Shopping Centre, a great place to shop, is a casual walk away past some of the many reserves and public spaces that Lightsview and Northgate have to offer. Public transport is a breeze with a bus stop 100 metres away with a direct to the city bus route. Quality schools including Heritage College and Cedar College are at your doorstep along with Hampstead, Vale Park and Hillcrest Primary Schools.
Contemporary courtyard living doesn't get any better than this.
Make this one, number one on your inspection list!
1 Penang Lane
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.