OPEN INSPECTIONS CANCELLED SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly sited in a quiet no through road cul-de- sac amongst other quality townhouses, this
contemporary design home offers a deceptively spacious 3 bedroom layout with both indoor and
outdoor living areas providing a stylish, chic and sophisticated environment, perfect for younger
families, busy professionals, down scalers and investors looking for a quality, easy to rent acquisition
to extend their portfolio.
Glistening porcelain tiles flow from a wide entrance hall, meandering through the home to the living
areas, offering a crisp ambience to the everyday spaces, enhancing a subtle yet visually appealing
open plan design, typical of contemporary architecture.
A stunning kitchen overlooks this crisp living space. Stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops,
crisp white cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar combine to create a harmonic kitchen design.
Cook as you entertain with full views over the living spaces through to the rear courtyard.
Central opening sliding glass doors brig the outside in, allowing a seamless integration between
indoor and outdoor spaces. A generous paved courtyard will provide a terrific place to entertain
family and friends alfresco style, in the more moderate months. A hide-a- way laundry, guest powder
room, under stair storage and single garage with automatic roller door provide quality amenities to
complete a stunning ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capability with quality built-in robes. The master
bedroom provides a fabulous resort style suite boasting a private balcony overlooking the street and
beyond plus a fabulous ensuite bathroom. A spacious family bathroom offers modern fixtures and
fittings and a study nook at the stairwell landing provides a great spot to relax with a good book,
completing a wonderful offering.
* Double storey townhouse in quiet no through road location
* Sited amongst other quality homes
* 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with large private balcony and ensuite bathroom
* Porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor living spaces
* Generous open plan living / dining / kitchen
* Kitchen overlooking living / dining with views to the courtyard beyond
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, double sink
and breakfast bar
* Central opening sliding glass doors to paved courtyard
* Generous courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Hide-a- way laundry
* Guest powder room
* Under stair storage
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home
* Exposed aggregate driveway with room for one extra off street park
* Handy study nook at the stairwell landing
* Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Solar hot water - Gas boosted
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings upper & lower
Ideally located amongst other quality town houses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There
are numerous reserves and parks in the local area with the Waterford Circuit playground, lake,
parklands and reserve just around the corner, perfect for your daily exercise and great for the
younger family. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St
Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at
Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is at your close by on East
A great opportunity to secure an architecturally designed, modern townhouse in a fantastic low
Investors and homebuyers act fast! Inspection is highly recommended.
16 Rochester Street
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.