Contemporary Design Elegance & Style
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy the modern convenience of chic townhouse living with this new 2016 build, double storey home, sited on a low maintenance allotment with the very best fixtures and fittings across a bright, light filled design that typifies contemporary urban living.
Wrap around corner windows grace the entrance hall and stairwell rising 5.8m to the upper level, allowing natural light to create a welcoming warmth that flows throughout the ground floor. An open plan design offers a generous living, dining and kitchen space with a neutral colour scheme and LED lighting, a welcoming harmony.
A clever kitchen design overlooks the ground floor living area, boasting Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel SMEG appliances, double sink with mixer tap and breakfast bar. Aluminium sliding doors unite indoor and outdoor living, providing a seamless transition from indoors to the rear courtyard. A paved patio, plus garden and lawned areas create a wonderful outdoor zone, complete with two rainwater tanks cleverly concealed behind attractive timber panels.
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in an outstanding architectural design. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and walk-in robe, with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built-in mirror robes. Bedroom 4 (or home office) is near the entrance on the ground floor and has direct access to the third bathroom. A smart design allows access via the laundry for guest and everyday usage. All bathrooms boast bright floor to ceiling tiles with modern fitting and tapware.
An upstairs lounge (or study) provides a generous second living area for your relaxation while a single garage with drive through capability allows secure tandem parking for two vehicles plus automatic panel lift door to the street and direct access to the ground floor living area. An additional vehicle may park in the driveway allowing up to 3 cars to be parked off street.
Features in brief:
- Contemporary design townhouse, 2016 build
- Up to 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
- Open plan ground floor living, dining & kitchen area
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel SMEG appliances, double sink with mixer tap and breakfast bar
- Neutral tones and LED Downlights throughout the ground floor living area
- Sliding doors allow access to a manicured courtyard
- Courtyard with paved patio, lawn & gardens areas
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
- Upstairs lounge (or study)
- Bedrooms 4 (or home office) on ground floor with bathroom access
- All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles plus modern tapware and fittings
- Bright entry with wrap around windows to 5.8m high
- Glass balustrade to the upper level
- Generous laundry with direct courtyard access
- Under stair storage
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout (zone controlled)
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus rear roller door allowing tandem parking
- Room to park one other car in the driveway
- 2 x rain water tanks, plumbed
- 2.7m ceilings
- Builders warranty still applies
- Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities with Galloway Reserve a short stroll down the street. Magill Primary School, Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools, Trinity Gardens Primary School and St Joseph Catholic School are in the local area with Rostrevor College and Pembroke College also available. The Hectorville Sports and Community Club is a short walk away with The Gums recreational reserve and the Third Creek linear reserves close by for your leisure and recreation. Public transport is available on Arthur Street with local shopping at Firle Shopping Complex. The shops and cafes of Norwood Parade are also close by for your everyday grocery requirements and speciality shopping.
Inspection of this master built quality home will undoubtedly impress!
4a Newman Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.