Complete Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quietly located on the high side of the road amongst other similar homes, this brick veneer home offers a commanding street presence. Set amongst lush verdant gardens with mature low maintenance plantings and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas creating a natural harmonic ambience amidst a soothing botanical outlook that provides the perfect atmosphere for comfortable everyday casual living.
There are multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a free flowing design. Ambient down lighting combines with quality floor coverings and window treatments to provide appealing living spaces. Separate living, dining and family rooms will allow personal space for the whole family with a centrally located kitchen offering white gloss cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink, raised bar and plenty of cupboard space.
Step outside and entertain family and friends in style under a fabulous fully paved verandah covered patio. A third paved outdoor area comes complete with a basketball ring, perfect for children and teenagers.
There are 3 bedrooms, all offering built-in robes and ceiling fans and all double bed capable. The main bedroom features two built-in robe panels and a clever hidden ensuite bathroom. A main bathroom with bath and separate shower plus adjacent toilet will cater for both residents and guests. A single carport with roller door and two gardens sheds complete a great family home.
- 3 bedroom family home on fully landscaped grounds
- Elevated aspect with hills views from the front porch
- Lush low maintenance, established gardens
- Granite bench tops
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Living room, dining room and separate family room (complete with study nook)
- Centrally located kitchen with white gloss cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink, raised bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Dual sliding door access to large outdoor entertaining patio / pergola
- Adjacent paved terrace with gardens bordering
- Separate paved sports/play area perfect for children & teenagers
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with dual built-ins plus ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus separate toilet adjacent
- Generous laundry with external access
- Single carport with roller door
- 2 x garden sheds
- Paradox hi-tech security system
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet low transit street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There is a heap of local schools available including The Heights School, just around the corner, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. Modbury Heights Shopping Centre is only a few hundred metres away and quality specialty shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. Public transport is only a short walk to Ladywood Road. There are many parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, including the Modbury Soccer, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, The Modbury Sports and Community Club and the well-known Waterworld Aquatic Centre.
If you are after a quality, affordable family home then I'd be quick. Inspection is highly recommended.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.