Private & Secure - Low Maintenance Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Privacy and security are paramount with this 2001 built, Fairmont Homes' courtyard home. Quietly nestled in a gated community group of 8 similar homes with electronic gate and intercom system, your privacy and peace of mind are assured.
A colonial style facade greets us as we enter, crisp floating floors and neutral tones lure us toward the living areas. An open plan design offers a generous corner kitchen overlooking a large family and dining room with views through picture windows to the outdoor living areas, the perfect layout for daily casual interaction. Stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, trendy joinery and bench tops combine with quality tiled splashbacks and a raised breakfast bar to create a wonderful cooking environment.
Downlights add a modern charm with ducted gas heating, evaporative and split system air conditioning keeping the temperature comfortable. A built-in surround sound system will provide quality entertainment facilities, enhancing the already salubrious living area. Step through sliding glass doors to a wonderful timber deck with a gabled pergola overhead. Entertain outdoors in style in this relaxing alfresco environment.
The home offers 3 bedrooms all with quality carpets and window treatments. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan and a walk-in robe, along with direct access to the bathroom, where a clever 3 way design with open vanity caters for both resident and guest usage. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe with mirror doors and bedroom 3 is of fair proportion, currently disposed as a large dressing room. A bright walk through laundry along with a double garage with both rear and internal access doors complete an impressive offering.
Features at a glance:
- Quality built (Fairmont Homes, 2001) courtyard home
- Securely sited in a gated community group of 8 similar homes
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 with built-in mirror robe
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, trendy joinery and bench tops, quality tiled splashbacks and a raised breakfast bar
- Lounge / dining area with in-wall & in-ceiling home theatre surround sound system
- Outdoor living deck with gabled pergola over
- Fully fenced and landscaped, low maintenance allotment
- Automatic watering system to both front and rear yards
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Generous walk through laundry with external access
- Double garage with automatic roller door plus internal and rear access pedestrian doors
- Room to park 2 vehicles in the driveway
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
- Deadlocks to all sliding doors, garage and front door
- Perimeter alarm system with PET detectors
Perfectly located near various parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. The Enfield Harriers Athletics Club on St Albans Reserve is a casual walk away as is the Clearview Bowling Club along with The Northgate Sport & Community Club, an ideal place for your exercise and recreation. Quality local schools include Northfield Primary (right next door), Heritage College and Cedar College, Roma Mitchel Secondary College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains is also in the general zone. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road and The Gepps Cross weekly markets and lifestyle shopping zone is within easy reach. Public transport to and from the city is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
A unique opportunity to purchase a quality courtyard home in a secure gated community. Be sure to inspect this one!
22 South Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.